Chapter 4 - Lacrima?

I left Fairy Tail.

I left Fairy Tail.

What am I supposed to do now..?

I thought to myself as I aimlessly wandered. I walked into my apartment as I saw the apartment lady, asking for the money to pay for the next 3 more months. "I'll be moving, there'll be no need" I smiled as I walked off, again without a word.

I barged into my apartment as I began to pack my things, Plue by my leg, whimpering.

"I'm such a dumbass, maybe they were right. I probably am just a weakling aren't I Plue?" I fell to my knees before welling up in tears. Plue stayed by my side.

'You aren't a weakling Lucy'

"Huh?! Plue? Did you just hear that?!" I whispered to Plue, who looked up at me.

"Plue?" Plue spoke.

'Don't worry Lucy, you'll meet me eventually. You should say bye to your old friends now.'

"Who's there?!" I searched around as I grabbed Plue by the collar, but no one was to be found.

That was strange...it must've been my imagination...

-

-

-

After a few hours, I finally had all my luggage and things all set. It was time to move. There wasn't any need to stay in Magnolia since I wasn't in Fairy Tail anymore. It was heartbreaking, but I couldn't stand staying in Magnolia anymore!

'Don't forget your old family'

That voice!

'Don't forget to say bye'

What do you mean?

'It may be your last, Lucy'

...

I looked at Plue, as he suddenly disappeared. I grabbed my magic bag I had bought from a nearby wizardry shop and stuffed all my things in, it was really small and easy to carry so it was really convenient. (Harry Potter reference, sorry)

Returning to Fairy Tail was so nostalgic.

"Hey! It's that weakling again!" One of the members threw their bottle at me as I held my arm up in defence. There were bottles being thrown at me. I didn't think I'd be welcome. What was I thinking..?

"Didn't you get banished? Begone loser!"

"I heard you left because you were so weak! You suck Lucy!"

"Stop!! Please!" A huge light of energy came out as all the spirits appeared, making a huge lazer beam. The last thing I could see was a huge and very bright light that illuminated throughout the whole guild hall.

---

'Don't listen to them Lucy, they don't know who they're talking to.'

W-Who are you?

'I'm...it's best you not know for the moment'

Why?

'Listen, you were chosen by Anna'

Anna?

'Your ancestor knew this would happen, I was sent to help you'

What do you mean?

'You Lucy, have the potential to become a powerful mage. So powerful that you would be able to consume this lacrima filled with magic, magic equivalent to the power of that dragon, Acnologia!'

A-Acnologia?!

'Please take it, you'll need it for further use. It will also give you enough knowledge to acquire the Aether Dragon Slaying Magic'

N-No!

'Lucy?'

That isn't right! I can't just take magic!

'It is inevitable, I hope you make your decisions wisely, as Fairy Tail will be the doom to the mages' world'

It...what?!

---

"Gah!" I quickly woke up to the sound of the birds chirping and leaves ruffling. I swiftly sat up before observing my surroundings.

Just who was that?!

I thought to myself before a ball size lacrima appeared. It seemed to have strange red markings on it with ancient magic letters, which I could not read.

'Touch it'

I can't!

'Just do it Lucy'

I don't have to do what you tell me!

'You're just acting ignorant now. You'll learn more about yourself with this!'

Before I knew it, I tried grabbing it as magic began to flow into me.

"GYAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. No, even louder than that, I don't know what happened after that, besides me blacking out.