Chapter 22 - The Two Fairies

Authors Note

Thank you all for 1K views! Or 1 thousand views. I have gotten more in the past but knowing this one was kinda just a one shot made me happy.

And a note: this chapter isn't really edited well so there will be probably be a few grammarical/spelling mistakes so I'm sorry!

I'll stop interrupting now then lol, you can read now!

<><><><><><>

I heard a raspy voice echo through my ears, I was sure of it, it was someone I knew well.

"I'm all fired up now!" He snickered, I turned around to see his white shining teeth. I inhaled sharply and put my hand on my chest.

"Natsu..."

I quickly bounced back only to see him with the ravenette, Gray. I felt a cold hand touch my shoulder, it was Minerva.

"Don't be so soft on these fairies.." she whispered, "give them the punishment they deserve for torturing you. They're no family, they're just monsters," she sternly said, it felt like a spear piercing through my ears.

"Yeah yeah," I rolled up my sleeves and looked at the two boys. "I don't need you telling me that. I still remember all the pain and suffering they gave me," I hissed. I gritted my teeth in raw anger, "let's give them what they deserve, Minerva.." I stated. I heard small giggles come from behind. Minerva had one hand on her waist while the other was held out.

"I like you, Luna," said Minerva.

"Huh?" I confusedly looked at her, I stared at her blankly.

"Don't talk on the battlefield! Let's get this over with!" The ravenette, Gray yelled. He stripped his shirt off and put his hands together, it was forming a patch of ice.

"Hey! I never said you could take all the action!" The flamehead whined in his awfully annoying voice. The both of them came charging up at me, I sighed, it was a predictable move. We know now that I'm their target.

I gripped onto my keys as I twiddled to decide which one to send out. "I open thee, Gate of The Lion—"

"Leo!"

The lion appeared before me and blocked the attacks directing to me, he smiled mischieviously. "Long time no see," he grinned.

"Loke?!" Yelled Natsu, he hesitated for a moment before bouncing back along with Gray.

"Hey! What's the meaning of this?!" Gray and Natsu screeched in unison. I was confused for a moment why they would be so mad all of a sudden. That was until I remembered that Loke was also in the Fairy Tail guild. "You can't just use our friend against us!" Natsu scowled, his hands forming huge flames.

"Such a formidable move, Luna" said Minerva. "I'll gladly leave for your personal space with the fairies," she smiled from ear to ear, it was an unsettling smile. I had nothing to say, she just brought up an area of space and turned back to me. "Have fun," she hummed as she left the battleground.

"Hey!" Natsu shrieked, "who do you think we are?!" He yelled furociously, Gray glared at me. I had nothing to say, I couldn't find the strength to even speak to them.

"Our guild mark represents family! Don't you remember?!" Gray placed his two hands together. They weren't attacking at all, they just stood there. I turned my head back, I won't let them trick me.

"That's a lie!" I blatantly screeched, my voice almost cracking. "I loved Fairy Tail before..." I murmured to myself, a tear rolling down my cheek. "But now—!" I held my shirt tightly, I inhaled sharply. "It's nothing but a fake! Your emblem, name, pride, everything! It's all fake!" I shrieked, I let out all my anger as power surged out of me. "I cared for you..." I cried.

They both stopped for a moment, their expressions cold and frozen. I couldn't say anything more, Loke was there, standing still too.

"Well done, Luna.." a voice cackled behind me.

The two fairies were then ambushed from behind, they were bumped into each other and thrown. "N-Natsu! G-Gray!" I squeaked, they were both knocked out cold, the figure behind them was none other than Minerva herself.

"M-Minerva! T-T-That's too far!" I cried out, I felt my eyes watering. Minerva shoved the two boys into each other and threw them into each other, kicked them then left them with bruises.

"Come on Luna, isn't that what you wanted?" She grinned, "I helped you, it's a good thing you distracted them," Minerva spoke with no remorse, no hint of guilt either. I couldn't answer, nothing could come out of my mouth at that moment.

"This cat was also dawdling around, luckily for me, she was our target," said Minerva. She held the tail of Erza's friend, Milliana from Mermaid Heel. I looked down, slightly annoyed, this didn't seem right nor did it seem fair.

"We could've done it in a less violent way," I stated and sniffled. I stood my ground and I looked down at the device which showed who we had to "assassinate" next. However, this person, the person we had to "assassinate" next...

It was Natsu, Natsu of Fairy Tail.

It showed they were the last ones standing, but how? I stood my ground before glancing over to the two fairies

"W-We aren't done yet!" Natsu yelled, his white teeth showing. Gray stood up, wounds all over his body. "We're Fairy Tail. Getting beaten up so easily would be a disgrace to our name!"