Chapter 42 - Dracul vs. Dragon Slayers

~ Sting P.O.V ~

I glanced down at Lucy, she was lying there. She looked like she was fighting her own battle. I hope she's going to be okay. That looks like a deep stab wound.

"Wendy!" Natsu called out. The little blue dragon slayer came running up to Natsu with her exceed almost immediately.

"Yes?" Wendy said.

Natsu turned to Lucy and pointed at her. "Please heal Lucy while we beat this guy up!"

Wendy looked confused for a moment before nodding. "O-Okay! I'll do my best!"

Dracul snickered as he held the knife tighter. "You wizards kept me tied up for too long..."

"I was sick and tired of it!"

He gritted his teeth and turned to Lavendar. "And you? You expected to wipe the whole continent off the map using the demon gates. This is what you have accomplished so far?" He retorted. "Pathetic!"

"Hey! These ropes nullify my powers and I can't-" Lavendar started out. Rogue was beside her.

"Excuses, excuses," Dracul impatiently interrupted. "I'll show you real power."

"No! Those keys are mine Dracul!" Lavendar hissed.

"Not if I can help it," he grinned playfully.

"Dracul...I swear if you do anything to Heartfilia without my permission...you'll be-!"

"I'll be what?" Dracul spoke over Lavendar without a hint of fear. "Killed? Yeah, right. In that condition, you aren't able to kill me."

"You can't go deciding that-!"

I looked to Natsu. Now, Gajeel and Laxus were with us. These two were fighting for quite some time. It'd be best if we striked now. We could end this all quick and swift.

"Let's do it?" I whispered to them all. Their responses came rather quickly as it was a simple nod.

"Fire dragon roar!"
"White dragon roar!"
"Iron dragon roar!"
"Lightning dragon roar!"

We all screamed as a whirlwind of light, fire, iron and lightning came charging up at Dracul.

"Huh?" He quickly turned around, just to see a roar straight up at his face.

He winced as he was hit by the four roars, a huge hole in the floor. But it wasn't over. He was burnt up but still smiling.

What could he be planning?

He took a deep breath in before letting out his first attack.

"Apocalypse dragon roar!" He yelled, Dracul's eyes turning red and his whole body was covered in markings. His teeth were sharp as he grinned.

A large whirlwind of toxic came charging at the four of us.

"Dodge!" I shrieked.

I quickly jumped out of the way, landing on my two feet. "White dragon claw!" I chanted. I was generating a sphere of light in my hands before attacking Dracul. I was able to hit him right in the stomach.