Chapter 3 - Tormenting

"I-I...master!" My eyes felt swollen, I couldn't speak anymore. Was this what people meant when you were at loss of words? I hated this feeling. This guild. Everything I've ever known...gone?

"This is impossible! Surely I must've done something unforgivable for such lengths to happen...right master?" I cried, my tears were trickling down like a waterfall, I couldn't hold it in.

"I'm terribly sorry Lucy...you were a good child, yes, but in addition to what you have done. I am not sure if even I am even able to protect you..." the master spoke in a stern demeanour.

Thoughts rushed through my head like a flood, I just couldn't stop it. I cherished everything in Fairy Tail, I didn't want anything to end!

---

(FYI, this type of text is the narrator)

Lucy was proven innocent after this shameful incident. However, the damage was done and the responsibilities were held. Rumors were spreading about Lucy's so-called habit of "losing control". It got worse over time and guildmates began to hate her, torment her and doing even more things to her. It was horrible. However, it couldn't be helped.

The time came when Lucy was kicked out of Team Natsu, by Lisanna Strauss who had practically taken over the whole team. It was a catastrophe.

This was when...

-

Lucy POV

I walked into master's room, in tears. I felt my wounds as I held onto my shoulder.

This guild...it was all an illusion!

"I'm leaving Fairy Tail, master" I spoke. These words hurt like thorns. I never expected that someday I would do such a thing like...leave Fairy Tail on my very own will! I'll miss this place. But everything seemed like such dream now. My friends, my family!

-

Flashback~

"Hey, Natsu! I finally got my Fairy Tail insignia!" I cheered, smiling with joy as I showed off my cute pink Fairy Tail insignia located on the back of my right hand.

"Oh hey, that's cool Looney" the flamehead replied with a poker face.

"It's Lucy for your information!" I yelled at the flamehead, feeling happy that I just got into the best guild ever!

~

"We were just making ourselves comfortable!" The armored female had an evil smile on her face as the blue-haired girl sweetly smiled at me, "welcome home Lucy!" She recited.

"What are you two doing here?!" I yelled.

----

"Child, what makes you so keen to leave?" The master asked, I simply looked down. I just couldn't face him! I turned around before saying "I have duties to attend to."

This was an obvious lie, my face felt hot as I turned around, seeing the master's look on his face was heartbreaking.

"I'm sure you have heard this a million times but, let me repeat to you these rules of the guild child!" He pointed his index finger out, I silently giggled to myself. I really liked this guild really.

-

Flashback~

"Get out of here! You hurt Levy, Jet and Droy! You're a disgrace!" One of the men yelled as he chucked broken wine bottles at me.

"You know I would never hurt them!" I yelled in my defence, being heavily injured by the broken bottles being thrown at me. I didn't think I had the strength to talk anymore.

"Weakling!"

"Disgrace!"

"Puny!"

"Horrible!"

"Monster!"

"Bitch!"

"Get out of our sight and don't ever return!"

"That's what you get for hurting our friends!"

Lisanna...

I turned to see Lisanna, just laughing in the corner as she clung onto Natsu. I saw it. She poked her tongue out at me for that one second before leaving with the flame head.

"Shithead"

She said.

---

My thoughts shattered, with just a simple flashback. This guild isn't what I thought it was supposed be.

"No thanks, I'll be fine without the rules" I spoke, my demeanour changing completely. This guild was nothing but a lie.

And with that, I left without another word.