Chapter 20 - Kagura Mikazuki vs. "Luna" Heartfilia

Random Self Promotion (Coz I'm a horrible person)

Please check my new book out, it's called; Hannah Dawson

It's an LGBTQ+ story if you're interested ;3

<><><><><>

Lucy P.O.V

After a few hours, we all finally settled in. Sting said we'll have the first fight tomorrow so we should rest up. I did that.

The next day all guilds assembled into their teams.

I was sitting up on the podium chairs, watching below. I glared at Fairy Tail who was only just beside us. "Don't worry Luna! We'll be sure to win!" Sting's partner, Lector beamed.

I smiled, looking down at Lector. "Ehehe, I hope so," I responded.

"All right! Is everyone in place?" Mato, the mascot shouted with a bunch of yells coming from all sorts of different directions were coming. I looked at Fairy Tail, they had that dragon slayer with them. I need him, he must know something about me if he knew my identity.

Fairy Tail, they know who I am now. Their beloved; Lucy Heartfilia. I didn't see Lisanna anywhere, she was nowhere to be found. Strange. What are the fairies planning?

"We'll have five one on one battles today! And the first competitors will be..." the mascot flung out a tiny flash card. "Woo..." he muttered, though I could hear it even though he was far below us.

"It seems based on fan votes--" he started off with a huge sigh. "Luna Heartfilia will be participating in all these battles!" He exclaimed, beaming as he looked up to me. Say...what?

"And don't get the former member of Fairy Tail mixed up with Luna. They are both of the Heartfilia origins and they are certainly different people when you see her horrendous strength!" He shouted and I covered my face in embarrassment. Erm...

I peeked through my fingers, seeing people from various different guilds whispering to each other. Center of attention much?

"All righty then!" Mato shrieked, the crowds looking back at him. "Let us announce the first battle of today!"

"Luna of Sabertooth vs. Kagura of Mermaid Heel!" He said with excitement, "who will it be? The mermaid or the tiger?" He stated while I jumped down to the bottom of the arena, unfazed by the fall. People watched in shock.

Third Person P.O.V

The two girls were standing across from each other, they both shared looks.

"I see..." Kagura looked down on Lucy. "I sense tremendous amounts of power from you," she implied, gripping onto her sword. Lucy stood her ground, smirking. "That's a nice compliment you gave there! Kagura," Lucy responded in sarcasm.

"Tch," Kagura muttered. "As per usual, what will our bet be?" Kagura gazed at Lucy.

"You can decide," said Lucy, "it makes no difference to me."

"Tch!" Kagura glared in annoyance, "does she really think she'll just win?!" She hissed in her thoughts, calming herself down shortly after. "What? So you really think you can just win, huh?" She stared her down, gripping onto her sword tightly.

(A/N: Kagura is not very talkative but I wanted to make her talkative after the time skip since I don't want them to be exactly the same as 7 years ago, you know?)

"All right ladies! Calm your horses! The thirty-minute timer starts now!" Mato nervously declared, stepping back so he wouldn't get in the battle.

Kagura quickly leapt into the air, her sword still unsheathed. She slashed down Lucy, though something was stopping it, a gust of air soon pushed Kagura back. "Urgh!" She winced, maintaining her composure she fell back.

Lucy slid her hand to the side and smiled. With her other hand, she flung out one celestial spirit key, grabbing onto it. "I open thee--"

"Ooh! We have a celestial wizard on our battlefield!" Screamed Chapati, banging on the table.

"Gate of the Bull, Taurus!" Lucy yelled, Taurus appearing alongside her. "Moo!" He shrieked as Lucy chuckled, remaining still as she looked to Kagura. "Please, if you want," said Lucy, she wasn't ready to use her dragon slaying magic.

"Yes, miss Luna! If I get a look at that boooooty!" His eyes sparked up, pervertedness hinted in his eyes. Lucy sighed, "please just do the task ahead..."

"Moo! Okay!" His glare faced towards Kagura, his labrys in hand, charging into Kagura. "Tch," Kagura jumped into the air as he slammed the hammer against the ground.

"Let's make this quick, shall we?" Said Lucy, appearing in front of Kagura, kicking her from the air to the ground, this resulted in a massive hole. "Ugh!" Winced Kagura. "Hahh!!" Kagura screeched, charging into Lucy with her unsheathed sword, slashing her. Lucy was hit by it, resulting in a huge wound down her stomach.

"Oof!" Lucy fell to the floor. Kagura smiled and quickly ran up to her. Kagura held her sword against Lucy's throat. "I guess that was all talk, huh?" Kagura exclaimed, but Lucy had other plans in mind.

"You should think that through," said Lucy. She glanced to Taurus, "gate closure," she muttered as Taurus faded into the air. "Gates of the three zodiac! I open thee! Leo, Scorpio, Aries!" The three spirits appearing, Leo quickly slashed Kagura through the backside, resulting in a huge hole through her stomach.

"Loke!!" Natsu screamed from the sideline, gritting his teeth he held his fist up. "That isn't how we do things! Lucy! I'm sure you know that!" Natsu frowned, Lucy heard him, ignoring him.

"As if you even cared..." Lucy thought.

"Woah! Luna has summoned three spirits on the arena! Isn't that a forbidden technique? Mr Yajima?" Chapati yelled in awe, his face blushing. Yajima raised an eyebrow, he was shivering. "I didn't know someone could ever use that...without injury too..." he stated in utter shock.

"It's time to end this farce," implied Lucy. "Scorpio, Aries, end this," she demanded. "U-Uh! Y-Y-Yes ma'am!" Aries stuttered, she formed a fluff of wool. "Unison r-raid!" The spirits shouted as a sandstorm with pink fluff came charging at Kagura.

"Gugh!!!" She winced in pain, the sandstorm of fluff disappearing, she was knocked out. Lucy looked down, frowning. "I'm sorry...Kagura..." Lucy whispered, a teardrop falling down her face.

"And the winner is--!"

"Luna Heartfilia!"