Chapter 32 - Rufus to the Rescue

When there is something like this:
-
Text
-
It means it's a dream or telepathy

If you see something like this:
~~~
Text
~~~
It's a flashback

And when it's like this:
***
It's usually a timeskip, P.O.V change or something of the sort

I thought that would be a little neater than what I did in the past.

Tell me if it helps

Thanks for reading!

————————————

Lucy's eyes widened. She couldn't find the strength to say anything about this. All she could do was watch, and listen.

"Why are you taking on such a cruel appearance?" The girl cried, Lavendar smiled.

"I never expected to see you here, Anna. It was fun with your ancestor, Lucy."

"Don't you dare even try to touch her! She's Layla's daughter and I don't know what I would do if you laid a hand on her!" She shrieked, covering her mouth immediately afterwards.

"Oh dear, that's a shame." Lavendar smiled. "It's too late for the brat."

***
~ Lucy P.O.V ~

Lavendar's voice dropped. It wasn't the same Lavendar as before. Her hair turned pitch black. Her skin turned pale and markings were carved onto her forehead, arms and legs. Purple mist was around the person. I couldn't even call her Lavendar anymore.

Anna...
Lavendar...

So many things were spinning through my head. I couldn't take it all in. Has everything been a lie up to now?!

"I saw what you did to Lucy," Anna implied. "You're vulgar."

The demon smiled, she disappeared and reappeared in front of Anna. "That's wonderful news to my ears." The demon gripped onto her chin.

Anna jerked the demon's hand off, gritting her teeth. "Get away!" Anna screeched, stepping away. "You won't get away with thi—" Anna stopped. It was as if she were hit by something.

"W-What's happening to her?" Yukino stared in shock.

"Oh look, the Eclipse has finally given you payback." The demon smiled, before turning around.

She was looking right at us.

I felt a cold hand grip onto my shirt. But before I could even react, I was pulled up into the air. Someone was holding me and Yukino in their cold hands.

I shrieked in fear, but my mouth was covered by the person. No, demon.

"It looks like we have two stray cats on the loose," the voice soothed my ears but it was frightening nonetheless.

"No!" Anna screamed, she was pushed away before I blacked out.

***
~ Sting P.O.V ~

"White dragon claw!" I yelled, exhausting myself of my strength. It was Rogue and I vs. Shelia and Sherry. We could beat them as long as Shelia was out of the way.

"Shadow dragon roar!"
"White dragon roar!"

Rogue and I shrieked, using all of our strength in the last move. They were out cold.