Chapter 33 - Anna & Lucy

A/N

This chapter will have a heap of spoilers about what happened in the manga in Fairy Tail.

Most of the storyline of Anna's past and stuff was also made up to fit my book's story so don't think this is all true.

Don't come complaining to me if you get 100 years of spoilers for Fairy Tail :/

-----------------------------------------------

~ Third Person P.O.V ~

Anna was sent in as she sat on a chair, her hands tied up by rope.

Lucy quickly grabbed onto Minerva's wrists before frowning at her. "She's innocent! She was captured with us, Minerva."

Minerva looked at Lucy for a moment before jerking her hand away. "I'm aware, but she must know something about Lavendar."

The mention of Lavendar's name made Lucy feel a shiver go down her spine, a tingle of guilt.

Lucy sighed in defeat and nodded, "I understand."

She turned away then walked back to Yukino.

Minerva gripped onto Anna's wrist, looking directly at her. "You'll have to answer these questions truthfully or else I'll hurt you more than I should..." she threatened her.

Anna shot a quizzical look at Minerva before sighing. "Of course, I don't have any bad intentions, I mean it."

Minerva shook it off before continuing to ask her questions. "Who are you? What do you know about Luna's exceed?"

"Luna?"

Anna looked puzzled and took a moment to think. "Who is Luna?" Anna asked.

Minerva glared at her before sighing, she turned to Lucy. "Her" Minerva said. She pointed her hand to Lucy as Anna's eyes sparked up.

"Ah! Lucy you mean," Anna remarked.

"She goes by the alias, Luna. How do you know her?" Minerva raised a brow.

Anna tilted her head before responding. "I beg your pardon. I didn't mean to be so rude but I haven't introduced myself properly."

"What? I never asked you to—"

"I am Anna Heartfilia, an ancestor of Lucy."

Lucy perked up before rushing to her. "You're Lavendar's master! Tell me; why is she doing this?!" Lucy asked in a rush.

Anna didn't say anything in response, which made Lucy growl.

"I asked a question..."

Anna looked up. "Oh! Sorry, is that what the demon told you?"

"..."

Everyone went silent before Anna sighed.

"This Lavendar you know. She lied. The real Lavendar died four hundred years ago from the Eclipse Gate."

Lucy just stared blankly before opening her mouth a few seconds later. "I heard."

"Look, I'm sorry if any of that caused you any trouble Lucy..." Anna apologized.

"Alright, cut it out already," Minerva furrowed her brows before she pulled Lucy and Anna away. "If you're Lucy's ancestor, tell us why Lavendar... or whoever this person is, what is their motive?"

Anna smiled, it wasn't a happy smile, it was more of a forced smile. "Their motive, huh?"

"Tell us everything you know."