Chapter 30 - Seilah

I jerked his hand off me before turning back. I looked at the salamander.

"Please?"

He looked at me with puppy eyes. I sighed and nodded, "fine..." I muttered. There were some seats so I sat on one of them, put my hands on my lap as I waited.

"What did you wanna say?"

They all looked to each other then looked back to me. Dracul folded his arms with a smug look on his face.

"I wanted to say sorry," Lisanna stood up. She walked up to me and held her hand out. "I didn't do any of those horrible things seven years ago. It was Bora, but I wanted to say sorry for all the trouble, you have every right to be mad at me."

I arched an eyebrow. Wendy told me this earlier. "I'm not mad at you," I said.

"Oh," Lisanna answered glumly. "Are you sure?"

I nodded, "yeah," I said. I turned my attention to the salamander and the cat and to everyone else.

"We've been worried sick about you, Lucy," Erza interjected. "You've been missing for seven years and now...you're in Sabertooth."

I didn't say a word to that.

"Sorry Lu," the salamander came in. "We didn't mean to upset you or anything back then..."

"Yeah, sure," I scoffed. I rolled up my long sleeved shirt revealing scars and burns all over my arm.

"This doesn't make a person upset? You all treated me as an outcast, a weakling in the least. My best friend, Levy turned my back on me just because of some fake Lisanna who only just showed up..." I frowned.

"Luce..."

"I've had enough of Fairy Tail, enough of you especially, salamander."

My words slipped out of my mouth harshly before I turned around and ran away, leaving them all in wonder.

"Are you my new master?"

I woke up in a different dimension, no, not a different dimension. This seemed to be a whole new world, a place I never knew of. The whole place was pitch black with nothing but me.

I turned around to see a woman in a dark kimino. Her most noticable feature was her golden horns. I knew this woman. Seilah, Goddess of the Chill Moon, an etherious demon. One of the nine demon gates.

"You human..." she gritted her teeth. "My tale was spun, I was ashamed in front of Lady Kyoka..." she glared. "My tale was ruined by the guild called Fairy Tail. My tale ended when your guild destroyed our plan to return to our creator," she held her hands out with a number of books appearing. "Humans are selfish, enslaved to their emotions. It's time for them to be punished."

I stared in astonishment. "Wait!" I yelled.

"I'm your new master! I'm not apart of Fairy Tail!" I quickly blurted out of my mouth, I choked on my words as I stared at the gold horned woman blankly.

The woman hesitated as something struck her in the heart. She began in scream in agony.

"Unhh!!" She screeched.

That was until she stopped. She looked at me then bowed.

"I'm very sorry for all the trouble...Lady Heartfilia...I had no right to be attacking my master that way," she apologized. The other demons appeared as they bowed too.

"Lady Heartfilia, from here, your will shall be ours." She grinned fullheartedly. Weird, coming from a demon of course. One second, she was attacking me then another, she was bowing down to me.

I quickly woke up to the sounds of my alarm clock. But this time, it wasn't a dream. I looked down to see all of the demon keys gripped into my hand.

I jumped out of bed as I walked downstairs. I was welcomed by the wonderful smell of Minerva's cooking.

"Oh Luna, you're awake," she smiled.

"Woo! LuLu's awake Rogue!" Frosch tugged onto Rogue as Rogue looked up and saw me. He had a small wave before he looked back down at his shadow again.

"Yo, Luna," the blonde, Sting smiled. "Looks like your keys are finally cooperating, eh?"

"Huh?" I blankly looked at him.

"No, what he means is that we know their power. They shouldn't hurt us anymore, given the training we've given them." Yukino interrupted, she took a seat. I only just realised that I was standing up while holding my gate keys.

"Why not put them with your celestial keys?" Asked Sting.

"Oh! Right," I grabbed one of the demon keys and placed it near Aquarius. It stayed still until it bounced back into the air.

"?!"

I quickly tried to catch it, fortunately I caught the gate key that was flung into the air.

"Celestial spirits wouldn't like that..." Yukino nervously laughed.

"Food's ready!" Minerva grinned, she gave us all a plate of curry and rice. "And yes, Yukino is right Luna, a demon's aura conflicts with a spirit's celestial aura."

"Yay! Sting and I love this food!" Lector beamed, he was smiling as he began to nibble down on the curry and rice.

"Mrhrm!" Sting responded with his mouth full.

I giggled, "don't do that! You're gonna spit on me," I laughed.

We ate our food as we normally did. Until, the same demon appeared. She was sitting on the empty chair where Lavendar was supposed to sit. She crossed her legs, reading a book before she looked up.

"Lady Heartfilia—"

"W-What are you doing here?"

Everyone went silent. Eyes were on me and the demon.

"Lady Heartfilia, your cat does not appear to be around here at this moment. Do you want me to check for you, M'lady?" She stated calmly.

"What?!" I slammed my hands against the table, making the curry and rice also jump up and come back to the table. She nodded.

"It'd be good if the cat were...vulnerable, just like these other cute animals," she slowly walked to Frosch and touched Frosch's chin. "Oh, how cute..."

"Let go of Frosch!" Rogue shrieked, he jerked her hands off of Frosch. The demon smirked.

"That's something I could be asked to do by Lady Heartfilia, human. Lady Heartfilia's will is ours, only Zeref can overcome the will of our lady."