Note: Thank You!

First of all, I'd like to say that I'm terribly sorry for making you all suffer because of the ending that this book had. There were a lot of twists and turns with making this story and after some time, I thought that this would have to be the ending that this story would have. Tbh despite the many faults that this story has, I'm really happy that it actually ended up getting over 50K views! It's almost like a dream come true! Even though the plot was pretty trash 😅 I'm still glad that some people actually liked it.

If you already follow me, you might already know that I am currently on hiatus for personal reasons involving things that I have to do irl. I will be returning in February.

After this hiatus, I will begin to slowly edit this book as I have noticed that I actually have a lot of grammatical mistakes and a few parts that were a bit too confusing. I decided to take some time on editing those parts just to make it a bit easier to read once my hiatus is over. I also changed the book cover again...sorry lol.

Just wanted to let you guys know that, plus the fact that I'm so grateful for all the views and votes this story has! I'm really happy that you guys enjoyed this. Thanks again, I hope you have a good day!