Chapter 2 - Lucy's Leaving?

The white maiden had a small smile, it was almost like a smirk that I couldn't believe it. She nodded "of course I would!" She clasped her hands together before leaning forward on the bar table, trying to take a look at me. She had a piercing glare. It wasn't anything extremely obvious, but you could see she was at least a little bit mad.

Natsu looked back at me, at this point I didn't know what to do. "Yay! A new member of Team Natsu then, right?" I replied in a positive tone, I was actually happy Natsu could be with his old friend. Well, I can't really say old now can I?

Natsu just gave me the look, showing his sharp white teeth as he smiled. "I mean yeah!"

Lisanna glared at me before turning to Natsu. "How about Loony is kicked out huh?" Lisanna growled, pointing at me, drawing the guild's attention. "I mean like, you heard what she did to Laki, didn't you?" Lisanna defended herself, laughing to herself.

"Huh?!" I was surprised.

When did Laki get into this conversation?!

"Laki was never in this conversation!" I replied in shock of what she said. She barely even knows me! I looked towards Natsu. At this time I didn't really know what to say. This was a bit awkward.

"Oh please! Now you're trying to make me look bad!" Lisanna smirked as she turned to Laki, who was peacefully sitting in the corner with Kinana. The purple head quickly stood up, much to Kinana's surprise as she gulped.

What is this about? I didn't do anything!

"It's true! I don't know what got into your mind Lucy...but that was not like you!" Laki pulled her sleeves up, revealing a bunch of scratches and wounds. "I don't like taking sides, but Lucy just came up to me and started tormenting me! I don't know what got into her!"

"Hold on a minute!" I yelled, in my defence. "How are you sure it was me and not some imposter?"

I didn't really know what I was thinking back then, but it was kind of strange. It just came out. I didn't really know Laki that well, but I knew she wasn't a liar. Why was this happening to me?

Kinana quickly stood up, putting her hand on Laki's shoulder. "I saw it! Lucy did do this, I don't know why but...something is up! We should stop bickering among ourselves, Lucy means well, I know it!"

Natsu slammed his fists on the table as he gritted his teeth. "Are you saying Lisanna is lying?!"

Kinana shook her head as she held her hands out "that's not what I'm saying Natsu!"

"P-Please stop fighting!" The little girl ran up to the two as she tried stopping them, but it didn't really change anything. "I-It isn't right!" She yelped, looking at me.

Just...what is happening..?

Laki held her stance before stepping in front of Kinana, you could see the tears on her face. "You're so simple minded! Black and white. Kinana doesn't mean that! Stop assuming things!"

"Mmph!" Lisanna glared at me and burst into tears as she pointed directly at me. "It's all the new girl's fault!" She screamed, making the whole guild watch.

Wendy stood up in my defence as she began to cry. "I hate watching everyone fight! Please...just stop! Lucy did nothing wrong!"

"Wendy..." I covered my mouth as I felt water trickling down my fingers.

Tears?

"It's all her fault! Don't you think Natsu?!" Lisanna yelled into his ears, his eyes narrowing at the sight of Lisanna. Resulting in a smack.

"Lisanna!" Natsu yelled, "Lucy would never do something like that--!"

The doors of the guild were slammed open as everyone turned their attention to the front of the guild, seeing the thunder legion, but with Laxus who seemed to be fatally wounded.

Everyone gasped as if it were timed. "Laxus?!" I accidentally yelled as I watched them carry him into the guild hall. Freed looked down as he quickly said: "Excuse us, please." Before continuing.

"I-I don't understand this..." I replied, although I didn't know what to say or how to react. This was just too much for me.

---

The Next Day...

"I...what?!"

"Any person who harms my children is an enemy, it is clear you have been causing harm to our guild. Our pride, Ms Lucy." The master declared.

"But master..." my eyes were probably welled up in tears at this point, covering my mouth almost immediately.

"You do not deserve to have the name of Fairy Tail. To this day, you are removed from the guild..."

"Permanently"

——
Authors Note
As I have previously mentioned, I do not hate Lisanna. Her words, actions, everything she does is for the story's development. Please don't @ me, read the story before saying anything. I love Lisanna as a character and I am not making this story purely to hate on her. She's a cute lil cinnamon roll and she's algds. I love her just as much as I love Lucy.