Chapter 12 - Dorm Time!

Lucy stood in awe, she didn't exactly know what to say to her former comrades.

"She smells familiar, kind of like Lucy?" Natsu thought to himself. Lucy just looked at Natsu then to Lisanna, to Erza who walked with them. "Glad to be roomed with you three" Erza warmly smiled, grabbing the three by the shoulders as she knocked them all together. "Gah!" Natsu screamed like a little girl, getting knocked out along with Lisanna. Lucy simply had smoke coming from her forehead. Lucy sighed, looking up at the redhead.

A few hours later, everyone sorted themselves into their dorm group as they headed to into their dorms. Lucy quietly followed the flamehead and tomcat into the dorm, she was abnormally silent. As they entered, Erza placed all of her pieces of luggage in the corner of the dorm room. Lucy had her small galaxy handbag as she dumped all her things out from it. It was a magical bag so it could fit all sorts of things, no matter the size.

They all settled in as Lucy took a seat on the couch, looking at some magazines on the coffee table in the dorm. It was a pretty fancy dorm, kind of like when you go on a first class airplane trip. The room was actually pretty huge, you could live in this place for ages.

The three fairies joined Lucy, Lucy raising a brow. "I believe we haven't introduced ourselves properly, Luna." Erza smiled, looking at Lucy then to Natsu and Lisanna. "As you know, I am Erza Scarlet. I am an S-Class Mage of Fairy Tail, otherwise known as Titania. It's a pleasure, Luna," said Erza as she held her hand out. Lucy shook her hand as Erza turned to Natsu and Lisanna.

"We kind of already introduced ourselves..." Lisanna nervously laughed. "But anyway, hi Luna. I'm Lisanna Strauss, little sister of Mirajane and Elfman. I use take over magic!" She smiled, diverting her attention to Natsu who was beside her. "Huh?! Oh!" Natsu was completely oblivious to what the girls were talking about. Erza cleared her throat, "introduction?" She sternly spoke, Natsu jumping as the blue cat tapped his shoulder

"I'm Natsu Dragneel! I'm a dragon slayer!" Natsu grinned, showing his white shiny teeth. "By the way Luna, you smell a lot like my friend Lucy..." Natsu added, his voice deepening a bit. Lucy froze for a moment, hesitating a bit. "Lucy? Who's that?" She casually asked, twirling her hair in a curl. "Lucy!" Natsu repeated, Lisanna had a frown on her face.

"Err, it's this girl who had blonde hair. Lucy Heartfilia? Yeah, she left our guild seven years ago." Lisanna sassily said, Lucy gasping. "I don't really know who you're talking about...sorry," Lucy responded, her voice sounding a bit more sincere than expected. Lavendar glared at Lucy before turning around to the others, especially to Happy, the other exceed.

"The son of Marl and Lucky, huh? The exceeds were sent here as well by Fairy Tail all those years ago..." Lavendar thought to herself, "that wicked queen. I hate her."

"I overheard you had 10 of the special zodiac keys, how did you get them?" The armored redhead slammed her fist on the table, much to Lucy's surprise. "Hm? Oh, I stumbled across a celestial wizard with these certain keys." Lucy stated, her face a bit pale, although it wasn't visible because her face was already quite pale from the makeup she had gotten back in Magnolia.

"So you do know where Lucy is," a sword appeared in Erza's hand as she held it to Lucy's throat. "What happened to her?!" Erza exclaimed, Lisanna quickly standing up as she looked down at Lucy, Lucy gulped. "And why do you care?" Lucy instinctively answered, curling her wavy hair.

"She disappeared! Why wouldn't I be worried?!" Erza exclaimed, the swords disappearing as she sighed. "I'm sorry Luna, I didn't mean to lose my cool like that..." she apologized, bowing to Lucy. "Oh no, it's alright Erza! I might have hit you in a sore spot there," Lucy chuckled. 

"I found them on a riverbank, lying there, so I decided to take it. I recognized them to be celestial spirit keys as I had the gate of the snake charmer, Ophiuchus, though it went missing some time after that. My guild member, Yukino now bears that key." Said Lucy, once again, her face turning a lot paler than before, fidgeting.

"Ah, that makes sense now...thank you Luna!" Erza gave a warmhearted smile, her eyes directing to Natsu and Lisanna. Natsu was snoozing along while Lisanna was deeply intrigued by Lucy's story. 

"Gah! I'm awake!" Natsu jumped, flames burning from the inside of his mouth. Lucy chuckled to herself as a small tick mark formed on Erza's forehead. "Moron! Listen when somebody's talking will you?!" She infuriated, angered at Natsu as she chased him like cat and mice around the whole dorm. Lucy silently laughed to herself, this reminded her of when she was actually in the guild, Fairy Tail.

The next day, Lucy woke up a bit early. To her surprise, Lavendar was already up as she had the breakfast table laid out. "Luc--Luna, you're up." Lavendar stated, smiling to herself as she turned to a certain blue cat. "Aye!" He saluted.

"Oh, is no one else up?" Lucy questioned, the two cats shook their heads in response. "Ah, okay. Happy, was it?" Lucy curiously asked, the cat simply answering "aye sir!"

Lucy saw her handbag placed on the side of the table as she quietly grabbed it, seeing her keys inside. "Woah! You have the same keys as Lucy! As Erza said!" Happy happily blurted aloud as he touched the keys. "Aquarius! Even Loke!" Happy declared, Lucy holding her hand in front of the cat, getting defensive with her keys. She knew, even if they were nice to her now, it wasn't like she forgot what they did to her in the past.

Lucy took a seat on the table, seeing the flamehead and redhead come in. "Woah!" The flamehead stood in awe, his mouth drooling. The redhead smirked, "now this is fine Lavendar," said Erza in a more womanly demeanour as she smiled. 

"Itadakimasu!" The six of them cheered as they fed on the delicious food for breakfast. (Itadakimasu = "Itadakimasu" is an essential phrase in your Japanese vocabulary. It's often translated as "I humbly receive," but in a mealtime setting, it's compared to "Let's eat," "Bon appétit," or "Thanks for the food.")

After the breakfast was over, Lucy stood up as the ground shook. "I'll be leaving now," Lucy simply said, before getting dragged down by Natsu. "Hold on Luna!" He shouted, pulling on her jumper she had on. "This is kind of getting annoying..." Lucy muttered to herself, before twirling around, her skirt spun.

"Sorry, Lu...is it okay if I call you that?" Natsu asked, with his super high pitched voice, a glint of his golden brown eyes. "I feel flattered, Natsu. But what's so important?" Lucy answered, ridiculously annoyed. Lisanna was kind of glaring at them, as usual. Although Natsu never really noticed it. Natsu's face flushed a tiny bit of red, directly looking into Lucy's eyes.

"Hold on there!" Lavendar quickly interrupted with a small tick mark on her forehead. "Oh whoops! I forgot what I was 'bout to say there!" Natsu laughed, stuffing another piece of chicken into his mouth. "Oh! I ogt fit und--"

"Oh, Natsu! Finish what's in your mouth first, silly!" Lisanna teased, pointing at Natsu's mouth. "You're so disrespectful!" She sighed, standing up. "I'll go to the bathroom now. Be back in a jippie, 'kay?" Lisanna hummed as she skipped out of the dorm. Lucy's eyes reflected from the sunlight passing in from a window as she watched Lisanna joyfully hop out of the dorm.

Lucy P.O.V

It took a few hours until we were ready to get out of our dorm and begin the fun. My old master announced that we would be training at the beach today. An interesting place to train. I mean, we aren't really going to train. I just think it'd be good since, at the end of the vacation, we'll have to fight each other. I wonder if Makarov has anything planned for the winners.

I felt Lavendar tug on my shoulder, hearing those words. I honestly just don't think a waterpark is a good idea. I mean, I remember the last time we went it was a catastrophe. I guess we'll have to see how it goes, huh?