Epilogue

~ Third Person P.O.V ~
Four Days Later...

It had been four days past since the death of Lucy Heartfilia. It was discovered that this death was none other than a murder.

It had been committed by the one named Dracul. After examining the corpse of the Heartfilia, they found traces of Dracul's magic and Lilith's too.

However, the council decided to address the death of the Heartfilia as a suicide.

Dracul was sentenced to death in two days. Dracul's death penalty was kept hidden among council members and no one spoke of it ever since.

Today was Lucy's funeral.

It was heartbreaking and sad. Her guildmates were there, former ones too.

It went by so slowly, the clock looked as if it were moving a bit slower than it should. Everyone was crying as the roses were placed atop her grave.

Sting almost whispered those words, letting his tears flow.

"Goodbye to Lucy Heartfilia, a competent mage from the one and only wizard guild; Sabertooth. Former member of Fairy Tail and one of the few dragon slayers. A beautiful individual who did not deserve death and was loved by many of her comrades."

People cried as they heard those words. There was a moment of silence before some people said their last words to Lucy.

"Goodbye Lucy"

Sting almost whispered those words, letting his tears flow.

Soon enough, no one was left at the funeral.

It was a sad day for the ones who knew her well.

***
Seven Years Later...

"Hey daddy!" A little pinkette chirped, holding a picture frame. "Who's this?" she asked. "Is it mommy?"

"And Daddy-!" The girl poked the man

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"And Daddy-!" The girl poked the man. "You look so young!"

The man, otherwise known as Natsu simply smiled. "No, it isn't mommy."

"Then why?" The small pinkette asked. "Why take a picture with another girl that isn't mommy?"

"Lizzy, I'd rather not talk about it..." the father replied with a frown as he patted her head. "She was a good friend of mine..."

The little pinkette tilted her head. "But isn't it bad when daddy has another girl friend?"

"Natsu!~ I'm home!" A familiar voice shouted.