Chapter 24 - Assassin Event | Fairies vs. Tigers Pt. 2

"Regulus impact!" Loke yelled, he punched Natsu in the leg as Natsu bounced back.

"Fire dragon iron fist!" Natsu yelled back at the lion, he came charging up at Loke and punched him right in the stomach. "Gugh" Loke winced.

I glanced over to Minerva who was completely wrecking Gray, though, Fairy Tail wizards don't give up so easily.

-

Lucy, can you hear me?

-

I heard Lavendar's voice echo through my head. But she isn't allowed to use telepathy while I'm in a match! I looked at the two fights, they were both going pretty good. We were winning. I should just answer Lavendar while I have the chance.

-

Lavendar you aren't supposed to be using telepathy while I'm battling, you know that!

Oh good, you can hear me

She completely ignored my statement, I sighed.

Ahem, please listen to what I have to say as well: You can't use telepathy while I'm battling!

It's a quick one

Fine, what do you have to say then?

I sense a magical power relating to Zeref, he is somewhere in this stadium watching

Wait...Zeref? As in the black mage?!

...Who else would I be talking about now?

-

Lavendar sighed, I looked around to see if they were still fighting. I looked really suspicious so I decided to bump into Natsu and Loke's fight a bit. "Aether dragon roar!" I inhaled sharply and blew out as hard as I could as purple toxins came swirling out my mouth to Natsu.

-

Alright Lavendar, but what's the deal? Why tell me now of all times and places?

He's dangerous

-

I laughed a bit, covering my mouth immediately, I saw an angry Natsu. "Hey! Why'd you bump into our fight like that, Lucy?!" He grumbled. I just stayed silent.

"It's alright Natsu," Loke looked at me, I raised a brow.

"Go ahead, it's alright, I'll be your support then." I smiled, they continued straight afterwards.

-

That's stating the obvious

Adolescent! Could you be serious once in your life?!

-

I got a bit startled at the sudden yelling. Why is Lavendar being so...what do you call this? Harsh, no, she seems frightened herself. She's been acting different lately, more frightened as if there was something she was scared of. It must have something to do with this Black Wizard Zeref everyone talks about...

-

Okay, but what are you suggesting? I really don't get it, Lavendar.

I'm suggesting that it is either the real deal: The Black Wizard Zeref or someone is planning to open the Eclipse Gate, no, someone has already opened it and travelled into our time for some unknown reason

As in the gate that we struggled so hard with to close 7 years ago?

Yes, as crazy as it may sounds, I have a feeling this is connected to you, adolescent