Chapter 36 - The Grand Magic Games End?

I closed my eyes before opening them again. I got rid of the fear I felt, I had to. The enemy was before me, I couldn't back down. Especially to Fairy Tail.

Erza...
Natsu...

~

That fateful day, I approached Natsu.

I sat on one of the stools next to him and smiled. "Hey Natsu!" I gestured towards him, having my usually cheery smile.

I felt a bit of hostility coming from Lisanna from the other side.

Natsu swung around his chair, looking at me. "Oh hi Lucy..." his smile dropped as his expression turned more shallow.

I never understood what he meant until now. He hated me. He wanted Lisanna.

Natsu then turned back around, back to Lisanna. "What about you join Team Natsu eh?"

That was when I knew everything would turn.

  Lisanna glared at me before turning to Natsu. "How about Loony is kicked out then, huh?" Lisanna growled, pointing at me, drawing the guild's attention.

"I mean like, you heard what she did to Laki, didn't you?" Lisanna defended herself, laughing to herself. 

I never knew my so-called family would turn on me so quickly to the likes of her.

Even if it was Bora, it doesn't change the fact that they're probably just trying to cover for her.

I've had enough of their lies. I hate their guts!

I knew I had to leave the guild

This fuming hatred had to be released somehow.

~

I glared at Titania and Salamander. They were looking at me as if they were hoping I would stop the fight. But I won't.

"Lucy, come on! I know you don't wanna fight us. We're old buddies, remember?"

I paused, Sting, putting a hand on my shoulder. I looked up at him, our eyes meeting. "Don't listen to them, Luna. Natsu's fun and all but you can't overlook the fact they hurt you..."

I nodded. "Of course I won't."

I took a moment to turn back to Erza and Natsu.

"No thanks, I'm sorry Natsu. I trusted you...and this is all you returned!"

I held my hand out as a purple orb appeared in my hand.

Erza put a hand on Natsu's shoulder, whispering something to him.

I gritted my teeth in annoyance. I quickly struck at them, a small attack that made them get knocked back onto their knees.

"Don't even try discussing a plan to defeat us!" I snarled, I turned to Sting.

"Sting, attack them with all your might. Hurt them enough and I'll finish them off, okay? In desperate need of help, I'll call upon a demon gate." I held up one of my demon gate keys, shaking it so he could get the idea. Sting nodded as he grinned.

"Let's win this for our guild."

"Fire dragon iron fist!" Natsu shrieked. Out of nowhere, he came charging up at me with fire in his hands, striking me right in the stomach.

"Guh!" I winced. I fell to the ground, quickly standing up again. I stumbled a bit but I didn't fall. I was already all bruised up.

"Luna!" Sting yelled. I hovered my hand in front of him so he wouldn't attack Natsu back impulsively.