Chapter 13 - "Training"

Third Person P.O.V

The fairies and sabers arrived at the beach as everyone regrouped into their dorm rooms. "Hey, flame for brains!" Gray shouted, pointing to himself and his dorm mates, "we'll be the winners of the tournament, got it?!"

"Eh?!" Natsu looked at him, not really believing him. "Well guess what? We have Luna on our team! So butt out, Ice Princess!" Natsu squawked, a tick mark forming on the half-naked ice mage's forehead. "What'd you just call me?!" Gray retaliated, pushing his head against Natsu. "Ice Princess! We're going to win!" Natsu exaggerated, pointing at himself.

"You two knock it out!" Erza hissed, knocking the two together, smoke emitting from their foreheads. "Such nuisances..." Erza muttered, crossing her arms as the two held onto their head. Lucy simply watched the three with Lisanna. The small blue haired dragon slayer had her eyes wide open, nervously laughing.

"Gray...you don't have to go that far..." Rogue added, a bit worried for his teammate for the moment. He took a glance at Sting's group, before sighing. "Frosch thinks so too!" Frosch popped out, jumping in the air.

"Hey! Why do those dorms get dragon slayers?" Evergreen questioned, pointing at the others. "Ours is the only dorm without a dragon slayer!" Evergreen whined, the master sighing. "That was a mistake on my behalf, but they do have two S-Class mages, which is you and Bickslow." The master stated, looking down at the sand.

(I know Bickslow and Evergreen aren't S-Class, but for the sake of this, let's just say they are)

"That's not manly!" Elfman retorted, pointing at Natsu's team. "We challenge you to a fight!" Elfman screamed, Natsu cracked his knuckles. "Come on! Let's go!" Natsu pointed his finger as he hinted them to come attack.

"W-Wait! Hold on!" Levy squealed, blushing. "We haven't even practised!" Levy whined, glancing at Lucy. "Plus they have Luna!" Levy tried telling them to stop, but Bickslow pointed his tongue out, showing his Fairy Tail insignia as he manically laughed.

"Woah girlie! You sayin' we're weak?" Bickslow spouted out, frowning. "No!" Levy signals with her hands, her cheeks puffing up. "We just don't know our opponents!"

"Well Natsu is something, but I'm here for Erza." Evergreen snickered, bringing her fans out. "We'll see who can reclaim the throne as the real Titania, queen of the fairies."

"I don't have time for this utter nonsense," Erza harshly remarked her words. "I don't care if I'm Titania or rather, we've talked about this in the past, Evergreen." She sternly said.

"I think it would be a bit fun!" Lisanna cheered, grinning. This left Levy in a bit of a tight spot.

"Fine!" Levy sighed, she smiled. "I'll fight!" Levy exclaimed, blushing as she smiled.

Lucy P.O.V

I watched as they made a deal. Seriously, these people are more dimwitted than I thought. I may have been in Fairy Tail once, but now I think they're just a bunch of airheads.

"This is ridiculous," I silently uttered to myself, Lavendar holding onto my leg. I slightly looked down at Lavendar before putting my head back up again.

"Let's do this like real men!" Elfman exclaimed, his fists ready for action.

"Oh boy, let's see how this goes," a certain blonde guy chuckled to himself as he crossed his arms. It was as if he were watching an amusing TV show.

"Hey Gajeel, start us off, will you?" Natsu pleaded, the ironhead simply turned away. "Do it yourself, Salamander," he spat.

"Oh pleaseee, Gajeel?" Levy smiled, tugging on his shoulder. Honestly, this is just the worst timing. I really wasn't bothered to see how this would end, so I stayed silent for the time being.

I saw the tiny bit of blush form on Gajeel's face. I always knew he probably liked her. "O-Okay shrimp," he stuttered. "All right! I'm all fired up now!" Natsu grinned, a flame burning on his hand, just ready to rampage.

Our group, with me, Erza, Lisanna and Natsu just stayed on one side. The other dorm group was Bickslow, Evergreen, Levy and Elfman. Not to brag, but they don't stand a chance. At least, not against me.

"Don't ridicule yourself any further Luna," Lavendar reminded me, I slyly nodded.

"All right," Gajeel cleared his throat. "If you let me do this, I'll sing my Shoo-bee-doo-ba to the guild tonight," Gajeel snickered, taking a bite out of a piece of iron.

Levy giggled, "sure" she answered. Soon, the rest of the groups were attracted by the sounds of the battle.

"I bet Luna's team's gonna win!" A certain fox cat shouted, with excitement. "Frosch thinks so too!"

Sting and Rogue were standing together as they watched the battle unfold. There were two boxes, one that had "Team Natsu" and "Team Levy"

I felt disgusted. This just wastes our energy on something we don't even have to worry about. Oh well, no need to worry. I'll just use my keys. I gripped onto my golden keys at the thought of it.

"Please place your money in and we'll be heading into battle! Shoo-bee-doo-ba!" Gajeel announced, pointing to the two boxes before turning back to us.

"Start!" Gajeel shouted, Evergreen making her first move.

"Fairy Machine Gun: Leprechaun!" The woman screamed, bullets firing at us.

"Tch," I muttered. This isn't a good idea. I held my hand out with one of my zodiac keys, which shouldn't drain too much energy, I think.

"Open, the gate of the Scorpion. Scorpio." I calmly said, Scorpio appearing before everyone's eyes. "We are!" He held his hands out, showing a few hand signs.

Sand was then clumped up in one bunch as it formed a huge sandstorm as it brushed away the bullets swarming at them at an unpreceded rate.

"Tch!" Evergreen muttered, "do something you three!" She screamed, retreating.

"Solid Script!" Levy cast her hand out, writing a word. "Iron!" She quickly spelt it out as Elfman came up from behind.

"Beast Soul: Weretiger!" He screamed, his body transforming to that of a massive creature, resembling a bit of a cheetah. He grasped onto Levy's iron as he thrashed his sister.

I merely watched, Scorpio standing beside me. "What should I do next, Lucy?" The spirit asked while I shook my head. "You can return for now," I responded with a dull tone in my voice as I watched the voice, seeing him fade into the air at the corner of my eye.

"Animal Soul! Cat!" Lisanna said in response to Elfman, her body turning into a humanoid sized cat, with paws. "Gahhhh!!!" Lisanna screamed, scratching her brother before being hit on the head by the iron. "Gugh!" She coughed.

"Lisanna!" Natsu exerted his fire, "fire dragon iron fist!" He yelled, coming into contact with Elfman as he punched him through the stomach.

"Elfman!" Evergreen squealed, quickly rushing to his aid.

"Requip! Heaven's Wheel!" Erza's armor had taken the form of what looked like an angelic type armor, swords surrounding the redhead. "Dance my blades!" She yelled, the swords assaulting the group, Elfman being heavily wounded.

"And that's Elfman out! What will happen to the rest of the players? Luna hasn't uncovered her true potential while the rest are squawking. Shrimp has used a solid scripture spell and--" The ironhead was interjected by the flaming wraith of Natsu as he was kicked in the stomach.

"Let us fight!" Natsu triggered the argument, a tick mark forming on Gajeel's head. "I didn't ask for your opinion Salamander!" He retorted.

"Don't get in the way iron freak!" Natsu insulted, Gajeel getting really pissed.

"Stop fooling around!" Erza yelled in annoyance.

"Gah! Yes ma'am!" Natsu saluted, Gajeel too. "Let's get this fight over and done with!" Said Erza, before requipping into yet, another one of her armor.