Chapter 10.5 - Short Special Chapter

Short chapter of what happened with Lucy and Yukino when searching for a disguise in Magnolia.

Feel free to skip this chapter~

Although at the end it has a little small thing I wanted to add, I don't wanna spoil so I'll shut my mouth for now ;)

P.S. sorry it isn't edited much, super late and I have school tomorrow. Probably gonna edit it later.

--
Lucy POV

I was forcefully pulled along by Yukino as she hummed. "Yukino!" I giggled. I purposely let myself be pulled by her, since I did kind of agree on the whole disguise plan.

"What are you gonna do to me?" I joked, although a part of me was a bit curious about what my long lost bestie was going to do with me. I looked around as I noticed some buildings were missing. I mean, Fairy Tail probably destroyed it again.

"So, Lu!" Yukino's grip loosened as I took my hand off it, noticing we were at a hair salon. "We'll get you a pretty new hairstyle!" Yukino smiled, opening the doors of the shop. I think I broke a sweat.

We slowly walked in as we were welcomed by some people. "Welcome!" They greeted us, seeing our guild marks she just blankly stared.

"Um miss..." Yukino silently said, "would you care to get my friend a new hair do?" She innocently asked, the woman nodded, smiling at me. "Sure!" She accepted. I had a bit of a bad feeling about this. I could've just called Cancer for this...

Third Person POV

It was about five minutes passed already, the woman tried countless hairstyles but none seemed to match Lucy's preferences.

"How about this?" The woman asked.

"Lu-chan!" Yukino squeaked, smiling as she touched Lucy's hair

"Lu-chan!" Yukino squeaked, smiling as she touched Lucy's hair. "It's perfect!" Yukino complimented her. "Aww Yukino! Thanks!" Lucy looked up to the woman, she looked worn out as Lucy stood up. "That'll be it, thank you." Lucy pushed the rolling chair back in as they made their way to reception.

"That'll be $50 thank you!" The cashier lady smiled. Yukino whispered "that's expensive..." while Lucy simply nodded in agreement.

Walking around town, Lucy and Yukino stumbled across a small clothing shop, as they walked in they were greeted by something unexpected.

"Neko nya~" a girl with a cat costume "purred" as she welcomed the two in, Lucy raised a brow, while on the other hand Yukino had a small giggle.

"U-Um..." Yukino stared at the cat girl, her face turning a bit red. "I-Is there anything that would fit...her?" Yukino hesitantly pointed to Lucy, who was twirling her new hair. "Huh?" Lucy mumbled, looking at Yukino and back to the cat girl. "Oh, yes please!"

"How about this?" Lucy twirled, with her outfit.

"Eh...that doesn't match that well..." Yukino caved as soon as she had a look at the outfit. Lucy nodded as she held onto a part of the dress "you're right, I'll try the other 5 pairs!" Lucy smiled, "and don't worry Yukino. I won't take too long, promise."

Lucy flinged the curtains back shut as she tried on various different outfits, huffing and puffing.

"H-How about this?" Lucy's eyes were spinning as Yukino just judged.

"Hm? It looks perfect Lucy!" She unconsciously spoke her name, Lucy didn't notice because of how dizzy she was from changing back and fourth

"W-What's the time?" Lucy questioned, before looking at the clock. "An hour?!" The two girls squealed, "we have to hurry!" Lucy squeaked, Yukino nodded as the both of them ran out of the shop, with the clothes on.

"Thanks Yukino!" Lucy smiled as they ran.

"Did the two young ladies really think that?" The woman who gave Lucy her dresses asked, the cashier woman nodding. "That clock has been broken for ages, should we tell them?"

"Nah" the young cashier smiled, "they are from Sabertooth after all. I wonder how my brother's doing..."