Big Notice (Please Read)

Hey guys, I have a bit of annoying news for you all and I just wanted to tell you guys that I'm so very sorry about this!

Starting today, I'm going to be focusing on my sequel for my Kurumi x Reader book for now. What does this mean for this book? No, I'm not abandoning this book okay?! I love this book and I get super annoyed when a book is discontinued, I don't care if it's mine of another person's book. If I discontinue this then it'll bother me way too much.

Links to Books (uwu):

First Book: https://www.wattpad.com/story/141854726-1-date-a-live-my-best-friend-kurumi-tokisaki-x
Sequel To It: //www.wattpad.com/story/156535766-2-date-a-live-strolling-through-secrets-kurumi

And this will probably be a common question for you all: Why do you have to have slow updates just for a sequel? Haven't you planned it?

Well, I'm a really stupid person and am not creative at all and... I'm having a bit of trouble thinking up the whole storyline. I have the beginning plot all set up and good. However, I'm unsure of how to end it as the sequel book will be the last book of my Kurumi Tokisaki x Male Reader.

As well as that, I really don't want it to be as messy as my first book for my Kurumi Tokisaki x Male Reader - My Best Friend. I hope you all understand!

But don't worry, I'll still continue this book, just with slow updates.

Thanks!

Ciao!