GREASE - N.W + S.H

TITLE: Grease
SEASON: 1–2
LOVE INTEREST: Nancy Wheeler (Sandy) & Steve Harrington (Danny)
OC NAMES: Sandy Olsson & Danny Zuko
FACECLAIMS: Olivia Holt* & Froy Guttierez*

TITLE: GreaseSEASON: 1–2LOVE INTEREST: Nancy Wheeler (Sandy) & Steve Harrington (Danny)OC NAMES: Sandy Olsson & Danny ZukoFACECLAIMS: Olivia Holt* & Froy Guttierez*

DESCRIPTION:

DESCRIPTION:

GREASE IS THE WORD!*

EXTENDED SUMMARY:

When demure Sandy Olsson moves from Australia to the middle-of-nowhere town of Hawkins, Indiana, she's surprised to find her summer fling Danny Zuko living there. She's even more surprised when she finds him making out with a boy.

Sandy pledges to keep secret the fact that Danny is dating Steve Harrington as long as they help her make friends. Suddenly thrust into the popular crowd, Sandy meets Nancy Wheeler, a reserved but fiercely determined girl who draws her into an interdimensional mystery— and the girl's arms.

NOTES:

— You must have seen the movie Grease in order to write this plot!

— Sandy and Danny are bi solidarity and this cannot change!

— Steve and Danny are already established and dating secretly, so there is no Steve and Nancy! Nancy just became Steve's friend!

— If you've seen the movie, you know Sandy and Danny's characters! Please try and write them in character! By the end of season 1, Sandy is a lot more confident and badass!

— It's up to you if you want to incorporate the Pink Ladies and the T-Birds, or maybe just have Tommy and Carol as Kenickie and Rizzo-esque characters!

— Sandy works with Nancy and Jonathan in season 1, while Danny and Steve meet up with them at the house in Ep 8 (like Steve does in the show).

— Sandy and Danny are an iconic brotp, especially in season 2! & in season 2, Danny is the anti-responsible baby-sitter compared to Steve. He sort of is the closest with Max!

( plot by lena! )