PAPER WORDS - D.H

TITLE: Paper Words *
SEASON: 2 +
LOVE INTEREST: Dustin Henderson
OC NAME: Johnny Curtis *
FACE CLAIM: Young! C. Thomas Howell *

 Thomas Howell *

*DESCRIPTION:

" Can't you see you belong with me? "

*EXTENDED SUMMARY:

Dustin Henderson and Johnny Curtis have lived beside each other for years. The two didn't talk much in school, but every night, Dustin would sit by his window until Johnny came home from baseball practice then the two would communicate by writing on pieces of paper.

They'd spend hours writing note after note until one of them either got too tired or they laughed too much and Johnny's mom forced him to go to sleep.

They liked their quiet nights but then a fiery redhead came to town and suddenly Dustin had no more time for late night talks with Johnny.

Johnny noticed right away the redhead had no interest in Dustin and to say it broke his heart was an understatement. Dustin pined after her for too long and Johnny just watched wondering when he would see that the Curtis boy could treat him better.

NOTES:

- you can change the summary just keep the key points.

- change the title if you want because it honestly sucks.

- i don't hate max and this isn't a story about bashing her. i personally love max so much.

- before we get started, don't make it seem like he thinks dustin "belongs to him" that's not what he means.

- johnny is in love with dustin and he has loved him for a long time.

- this is sort of based off "you belong with me" music video by taylor swift and the song "treat you better" by shawn mendes so add aspects of those songs.

- they write each other notes like in the taylor swift music video and that's the major key point of the story.

- he doesn't really like max because he doesn't think she treats dustin right. they bicker a lot like max and mike in season 2.

- you can decide how he gets involved with the party.

- at the snowball when no one wants to dance with dustin, johnny asks him to dance. at first, he's hesitant because of the judgment, but then he dances with him and they ignore the stares.

- this was the 80s which means there was sadly a lot more homophobia than there is today, so try to show that.

- johnny's parents are homophobic, especially his mom which is the main reason why she doesn't like him talking to dustin.

- johnny plays baseball and is a good student. his parents pressure him to be the best.

- you can decide if they really end up together or not, but i need them to dance at the snowball.

- if you want to continue into more seasons, you can.

- pm at -brxvehearts if you have any questions!

( plot by liv! )