OCTOBER FACTION - S.H

TITLE: October Faction
SEASON: 2-3
LOVE INTEREST: Steve Harrington
OC NAME: Viv and Geoff Allen
FACECLAIM: Aurora Burghart and Gabriel Darku

TITLE: October FactionSEASON: 2-3LOVE INTEREST: Steve HarringtonOC NAME: Viv and Geoff AllenFACECLAIM: Aurora Burghart and Gabriel Darku

DESCRIPTION:

❝ Our parents are
monster hunters, so
we're actually overqualified
to help you ❞

EXTENDED SUMMARY:

Geoff and Viv Allen were not happy that their parents' new mission had to take place in a small town in Indiana. They went from Japan, to Oslo, to this? Truly, a fall from grace. However, the stay grows long as instead of the normal vamps they deal with, they instead find a portal to another dimension and their parents are hell bent on keeping Presidio out of it. The twins, however are facing their own difficulties as they discover a psychic connection to this parallel dimension and even worse — Geoff has a crush. Viv tags along with her brother as they team up with the local Hawkins teens as they take down the monsters from this dimension and find out more about themselves than they wanted along the way.

NOTES:

— Geoff is openly gay and proud of himself just as he is in the show! Viv doesn't need to have a love interest unless you guys want to pair her with Robin or Nancy as her sexuality is undeclared in the series! She's not a lesbian, though, as she did have feeling for guys in the show so make sure you include that in your writing!

— This is basically the same premise as the show, except the twins already know what their parents really do and the events of season one didn't happen! The kids also aren't "warlocks" per se they just have a connection to the test subjects and the Upside Down but it's up to creativity to decide how or why that is!

— Geoff meets Steve in class and is immediately heart eyes for him and you can decide how he finds out that Steve knows about the Upside Down and how they get interlocked with the group! But the twins should know about the demogorgon and the Upside Down before they link up, and they can know about the Mind Flayed too, but that's up to you!

— This is very loosely based off of the show, but some knowledge of the show or comics should be required to write this plot!

( plot by nic! )