VAMPIRE BARBIE - L.S

TITLE: Vampire Barbie
SEASON: 3-?
LOVE INTEREST: Lucas Sinclair
OC NAME: Maureen "Peekay" Morrison *
FACECLAIM: Freya Allan *

TITLE: Vampire BarbieSEASON: 3-?LOVE INTEREST: Lucas SinclairOC NAME: Maureen "Peekay" Morrison *FACECLAIM: Freya Allan *

*DESCRIPTION:
" I could be your vampire barbie! "

EXTENDED SUMMARY:

PEEKAY MORRISON wanted to be forever young. The thought of growing older and having actual responsibilities made her want to crawl into her bed and never get out. But she hadn't always been that way. In sixth grade, she was normal and kind of invisible, but then she had to do a project on mythical creatures and she just so happened to chose vampires which caused her whole obsession in the first place.

Now Peekay was kind of . . . odd. like odd as in she tried hanging upside down on a tree (because that was what the vampires did) which ended in her falling and breaking her arm. And she didn't just break her arm, she got it infected and had to have surgery to remove two of her fingers or else she'd lose her whole arm. So, yeah, Peekay was odd and probably a little insane, too.

So, since she'd rather be off observing the bats than hanging out with friends, no one really paid attention to her and she didn't pay attention to them. At least, that was true until Lucas Sinclair got dumped for the hundredth time and accidentally killed one of Peekay's bats while releasing some steam and now he couldn't get rid of the wannabe bloodsucker. And the only way to actually get her to piss off was to help her with her vampire research, which he grudgingly complied to do . . . as long as Peekay helped him win back his ex.

NOTES:

━ this is on my personal plot shop as well!!

━ only her last name is changeable and maybe her first name but definitely not peekay!!

━ an alternate title to this would be "armageddon" since peekay's family are religious and season 3 is kind of like a parallel to the world ending.

━ peekay is the daughter of the town's preacher at the church and she belongs to a very religious family. her two older sisters (minerva & athena) are like these picture perfect church girls who never do anything wrong and are basically perfect while peekay literally cannot stop screwing up. that's why everyone calls her peekay which stands for preacher's kid, because her sisters are like these gods (hence their names) while she's just maureen. so that's how everyone remembers her since her sisters are always in the spotlight and peekay is just the preacher's kid. (btw i got the name peekay from the book the female of the species!)

━ she's the only atheist in her family and firmly believes in only science which she never lets her family know otherwise they'd literally have heart attacks because they're like super religious.

━ she's obsessed with vampires obviously and also bats and she knows literally everything about them. i would like for her to spew out random facts about them because she loves them so much. by this i mean if twilight was a thing this bitch would be writing fan fiction for jasper hale.

━ she lost two of her fingers because she's an idiot and hung upside down on a tree then fell and her arm got infected so they had to amputate some of her fingers. she's literally a crackhead please protect her.

━ peekay thinks vampires have come to hawkins because of all the strange occurrences. (she doesn't know it's actually the mind flayer or whatever so she's like oooo vampires!!!) so she starts conducting research but she never finds anything except for like dead rats which she thinks vampires have drained the blood out of.

━ peekay skips going to church one day and just hangs out in the woods near where the caves are so she can sit and observe the bats as they sleep. as the sun goes down, the bats start to come out and that's when lucas is wandering through the woods with his slingshot trying to forget that max just broke up with him. he shoots a rock into the sky and accidentally kills one of the bats. peekay is furious and literally wants to kill him because the bats are like her children. (she's been watching them grow since they were born.) also she thinks some of the bats may be vampires.

━ she keeps following him around that entire week and he literally can't escape her. so when he goes to tell her to piss off she tells him she'll only leave him alone if he helps her with her vampire research. he agrees if she helps him win back max and then they shake on it.

━ at some point in the book i want lucas to ask what her real name is and she doesn't know how to react because no one has ever cared to ask her that. and then from then on he only calls her maureen and it makes her feel special.

━ they do start to fall for each other but lucas still has feeling for max so they never get like really together in season 3. they still kiss though 😌✌️!! you can carry this into season 4 and that's when their relationship will grow more!!

( plot by liv! )