EYES SHUT - S.H

TITLE: Eyes Shut*
SEASON: 1 — 3*
LOVE INTEREST: Steve Harrington
OC NAME: Newt
FACE CLAIM: Thomas Brodie-Sangster

TITLE: Eyes Shut*SEASON: 1 — 3*LOVE INTEREST: Steve HarringtonOC NAME: NewtFACE CLAIM: Thomas Brodie-Sangster

DESCRIPTION:

* "NOTHING'S GONNA HURT ME WITH MY EYES SHUT!"

EXTENDED SUMMARY:

IT WAS NO DOUBT NEWT WAS A WEIRDO. For starters, his weird name that he's been going by since first grade, along with having no last name was something that everyone in Hawkins found weird. He also didn't like talking to people, and didn't have many friends. And when eighth grade rolled around, he started walking with a limp, which everybody found very strange.

Up until Newt witnesses something terrifying. On the way home from the library, he saw something scary in the woods, something that didn't seem to be real. From there, Newt encounters things he'd never thought he'd see in his lifetime: a girl with super powers, a monster from another world & falling in love with the school's jock, Steve Harrington.

NOTES:

trigger warning: mentions of abuse & an attempt of suicide.

— i recently watched death cure & i miss newt with all my heart. i hope hes doing okay.

— based off of eyes shut by years & years. however, you can change this to whatever you like, and that meants you have to change the description as well.

— Newt got his name from his his love of the animal & Sir Isaac Newton, since his parents used to teach him about Newton's inventions and accomplishments. He insisted on being called that in first grade, and it stuck. His real name is Carson Jones*

— his parents were so great to him up until his younger sister, Lizzy, was killed by a drunk driver while riding her bike with her friends (in the Fever Code, it's mentioned that in he start Newt was playing with his younger sister named Lizzy). From there, they became alcoholics & abused Newt starting when he was going into second grade.

— which leads to him attempting suicide in the summer of going into eighth grade because he can't take it anymore. It failed, and he was sent for the hospital for the rest of the summer. Newt came back two days after school started. His parents also acted like they cared about him during his time there as well.

— Newt was walking back home during sunset when he noticed the demogorgon in the woods. Because of that, he was a hunch that maybe Will was taken by the demogorgon & tries to help out Nancy and Jonathan.

— Newt starts talking to Steve when they meet at the grocery store one day, and leads to them having a good conversation, and leading them to be acquaintances.

— slow burn due to internalized homophobia, Newt wanting to take everything slow after everything that happened with his past & Steve being a douche.

— newt is pansexual*

— because of what happened in the death cure on page 250 (sigh), Newt is gonna die and this cannot change. I was thinking he could be killed by the creature in s3, but if you want him to be killed by a demodog in s2 that's fine.

— Newt & Steve have a slow, but soft & cute relationship. They care a lot for each other.

— if you have any questions feel free to pm me on starlightremus

( created by aly! )