LOVELY - L.S

TITLE: Lovely*
SEASON: 2
LOVE INTEREST: Lucas Sinclair
OC NAME: Xavier Hughes*
FACE CLAIM: Young! Leo Howard

TITLE: Lovely*SEASON: 2LOVE INTEREST: Lucas SinclairOC NAME: Xavier Hughes*FACE CLAIM: Young! Leo Howard

DESCRIPTION:

* "I DO KARATE & RIDE A SKATEBOARD. I'M SURE AS HELL THAT THERE ISN'T SOMEONE IN HAWKINS LIKE ME."

EXTENDED SUMMARY:

Xavier Hughes was definitely different than a lot of people in his school. For starters, he did karate, and he knows nobody from school wheneverhe goes. He also likes to skateboard, but most kids are obsessed with bikes or learning how to drive (which he had no desire to do).

But when Xavier sees a red-head skating around during recess, he can't help but want to befriend the girl and finally make a friend. With her fiery temper, he knew that they could be good friends. But it wasn't until Lucas Sinclair bust open the door to Mrs. Laufson's* while he was finishing up clapping her erasers. that lead Xavier to also be intrigued by the boy & ended up following him into the world of the upside down & demodogs.

NOTES:

— i dont mind if you change his name, but it would be cool if you kept it the same as the one i gave you.

— when xavier sees & starts talking to max, hes like "dang, maybe i'm starting to like her more than i planned to." but when he sees & starts talking to lucas hes like "oh shit, maybe i like lucas." therefore hes a disaster bisexual™️

— slow burn due to internalized homophobia & xavier figuring out if he likes max or lucas.

— if you dont wanna use the quote i gave you for the description (and you keep the title) you could use a quote from lovely. i was thinking "isnt it lovely, all alone. heart made of glass, my mind of stone." but you can change everything all together if you want. but the quote i give you should be said by xavier in the story somewhere!

— based off of lovely by billie eilish & khalid (obviously).

— xavier follows lucas out of mrs. laufson's clasroom (since he literally just finished up) and lucas tries to stop him by shooing him away, but theyre too late because he saw dart in the bathroom & will's episode.

— xavier starts to realize he likes lucas after he has a talk with max (while theyre building the protective stuff in the junkyard) and talks to lucas up on the top of the bus (before max goes up).

— brotp with max, dustin & steve*

— while talking with lucas xavier opens up about how he feels alone with being the only one who does karate & one of the only people who skateboards. lucas reassures him about that, and states that he would like xavier to teach him how to skateboard & learn karate.

— that stuff can happen after all the chaos goes down & before the snowball. even though they dont dance at the snowball because of internalized homophobia, they have a sleep over at xavier's house afterwards & watch all sorts of different movies & eat junk food & cuddle.

— a good alternative title for this could be outsider, but you dont have to use it!

this can go into s3 if youd like!

( created by aly! )