WHO DO YOU LOVE - M.W

TITLE: WHO DO YOU LOVE*
SEASON: 3
LOVE INTEREST: Mike Wheeler
OC NAME: Christopher Summers*
FACE CLAIM: Levi Miller*
TAKEN BY.

TITLE: WHO DO YOU LOVE*SEASON: 3LOVE INTEREST: Mike WheelerOC NAME: Christopher Summers*FACE CLAIM: Levi Miller*TAKEN BY

DESCRIPTION.

* ❝WHO DO YOU LOVE, I WANNA
KNOW THE TRUTH!

EXTENDED SUMMARY.

Christopher Summers and Michael Wheeler were definitely close. Very close to the point where the two shared a kiss with one another in the fall of 1984, but Mike decided that it was just a weird moment, and that his heart belonged to a girl named Eleven. Although Chris really liked him, he chose to let things go, and if they were meant to be, they would happen.

Turns out, the 'Eleven' girl came back, she and Mike have been inseparable since, causing the boy to be upset with his feelings. But Chris also realized that when they would be alone together, Mike would look at him as if he saw a comet fly by, that someone put stars in the sky.  Although the feeling felt so good inside, Chris knew that he had a girlfriend, but it was almost as if she was completely erased from his memory.

The mixed feelings angered Chris inside, not wanting to be his second choice and needing to know if Mike really had feelings for him, or he just missed Eleven. As that drama was going on, more supernatural events were occuring in their hometown, causing them and their entire group of friends to join together in order to stop the giant creature threatening the lives of humanity in Hawkins.

NOTES:

— okay please add more to the end of the summary bc i can't think of anything else to add!

— so this is loosely based off who do you love by 5sos and the chainsmokers, but it doesn't follow the entire meaning of the song, which is why you can change it. just try and stay in touch with the song as the story's purpose

— chris gets mixed, romantic feelings from mike ever since he and eleven have been dating, causing him to be angry. he tells mike how he feels and he's like "you're reading too much into this" but then softly apologizes later, causing more confusion and anger.

— they were seperate close friends since s1, but chris isn'f officially in the party, since he didn't know will dustin or lucas that well, but found a way to be friends with them. chris is still very close with mike, however. he helped him with everything going on with eleven, which eventually lead them to just having a regular sleepover and their kiss happening.

— (con't from above) but mike's like "no that was an accident we can't speak of this again or to anyone" and chris is like "okay, i agree" but deep down he wants to be mikes bf, which leads to some angst whenever he sees him and eleven together

— they should have soft moments together when mike and el are dating and not, but NO CHEATING!!!!! it is wrong and cruel and should not be mentioned anywhere in this book, or else i will take this plot back!!

— mike & chris are a SLOW BURN!! please space out the episodes into like to at least 3 to 4 chapters so their relationship can develop and come to their senses that they like each other

— mike still says he loves el at the cabin, making chris all upset and ask him "who do you love, mike? cause honestly, i can't keep waiting around to see if you chose me or eleven" which makes mike realize he likes and wants to be with chris, and only loves el like a sister. el does overhear this conversation, you can choose where it happens

— and when her and mike are talking, she's like "mike, you like christopher, and it's okay." at first he denies it and says he wants to be with her, but she knows it isn't true, and wants him to be with chris. she's sad and all, but wants the best for mike.

— they should be a lowkey couple by the end of s3, just casual boyfriends with a couple romantic moments here and there. this can go into s4 if u want it to

— chris' name & face claim can change

— chris is brotp with max & lucas and they all have good laughs and fun time with them. they become closer throughout the story, so make sure to include some development and such!!

— you can decide his sexuality, i'm okay with anything!

( created by blue! )