THE SCOTT BROTHERS - S.H + N.W

TITLE: The Scott Brothers*
SEASON: 1 — 2
LOVE INTEREST: Steve Harrington (Nathan)* & Nancy Wheeler (Lucas)*
OC NAMES: Nathan & Lucas Scott
FACE CLAIMS: Younger! James Lafferty & Younger! Chad Michael Murray

TITLE: The Scott Brothers*SEASON: 1 — 2LOVE INTEREST: Steve Harrington (Nathan)* & Nancy Wheeler (Lucas)*OC NAMES: Nathan & Lucas ScottFACE CLAIMS: Younger! James Lafferty & Younger! Chad Michael Murray

DESCRIPTION:

DESCRIPTION:

* "I THINK EVENTUALLY WE LEARN TO DEFINE HAPPINESS FOR OURSELVES ON OUR OWN TERMS, IN SPITE OF THE PAIN OTHER PEOPLE HAVE CAUSED US."

*In which two half brothers finally end up bonding after sixteen years of hatred through basketball and fighting monsters from another world.

EXTENDED SUMMARY:

IT WAS NO DOUBT NATHAN & LUCAS SCOTT WERE THE TALK OF THE TOWN. Ever since Lucas' father left his pregnant mother to fufill his basketball dream and had another son, his life consisted of rumors and stares in the hallways. It was no doubt that they were very talented at basketball as well.

AFTER PLAYING A ONE-ON-ONE GAME AT THE RIVERCOURT in the south side of Hawkins, not only does Lucas leave winning and getting a spot on the Hawkins High School basketball team, but rather seeing Will Byers running in the woods away from something scary. Something, unhuman. Nathan also leaves with a terrible loss to his half brother and vaguely seeing a young girl with a shaved head in the front of his car, then disappearing. What they saw was wild, and quite crazy. But it gets even crazier when Lucas gets sucked into helping three of Will's friends find him, and Nathan getting sucked into helping Nancy Wheeler and Jonathan Byers find Barbara Holland.

NOTES:

— ive been binge watching one tree hill soo this plot was made.

— alright the title was very sucky so you can definitely change it. same with their love interests. if you want nathan to be with nancy and lucas to be with steve, im totally cool with that! just let me know!

lucas gets sucked into helping the party with will because he was walking home from the rivercourt, he sees the three going into the woods (and vice versa) and dustins like "well, we can't risk you telling our parents, so you're coming with us!"

— nathan was at steves party and becomes really close with nancy, so he eventually decides to help her and jonathan out.

— have nathan and lucas be rivals inside and outside basketball practice. as it gets deeper into season one, it should be revealed that they both know about what really happened to Will & everything thats happening with them.

— steve has always been a little jealous of nathan due to how good he is at basketball, so hes a little rude to him (if you decide to have lucas as his love interest, have him be a little nice when he first meets him then be a little rude after he sees lucas play)

— lucas scott becomes very close and overprotective of El so when she leaves, hes heartbroken (and when she comes back hes so happy). (same goes if u change it to nathan).

— lucas and nathan are both bisexual*

— although they both have love interests, please let them getting closer be the main focus!! the love interests are important too, but them getting closer should be more important!!

each ship is slow burn due to finding will and barbara

— nathans brotps: lucas, nancy, will and mike*
lucas' brotps: dustin, max, steve & eleven*

— i just realized all of my notes are confusing af (im so sorry) so if you have any questions, pm me on starlightremus !!

( created by blue! )