WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE - W.B × M.W

TITLE: Where the Wild Things Are*
SEASON: AU
LOVE INTEREST: Byler
OC NAMES: Will Byers & Mike Wheeler
FACE CLAIMS: Noah Schnapp & Finn Wolfhard

TITLE: Where the Wild Things Are*SEASON: AULOVE INTEREST: BylerOC NAMES: Will Byers & Mike WheelerFACE CLAIMS: Noah Schnapp & Finn Wolfhard

DESCRIPTION:

* "FIND ME WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE!"

*Where two young teens get stuck on an island full of mythical, kind monsters & have to choose who is going to be their leader.

EXTENDED SUMMARY:

Will Byers' life was taking a dark turn. His parents were on the verge of getting a divorce, his older brother Jonathan would barely pay attention to him. He hated his life, and after a terrible fight between his whole family, the boy just ran off and got on his boat, heading towards wherever the wind would take him.

Surprisingly, Will didn't end up at home. In fact, he ended up on some random island in the middle of nowhere. When he got there, a group of seven creatures find him & decide to eat them. To avoid that fiasco, Will tells them that he is a king, and would be their rightful ruler until the end of his days. They laughed, danced and cheered.

It was going all okay up until another boy showed up on the island. Curious, they inspected him, and decided (once again) that they would eat him. And it just so happened that the boy (whose name was Mike) claimed to be a king as well. Confused, they all asked how they could have two kings, when there could only be one. It took some thinking, but Will claimed that he and Mike would be kings together.

*Through the trials of frustration, sadness & love, the two boys realized that life would be better spent with love & positivity rather than spending it being cruel and rude. They also realized that their lives would be better at home, rather than living a lie. But through thick & thin, Mike and Will realized that they would fight it together no matter what. Because hey, how are two kings supposed to handle ruling over seven monsters, anyways?

NOTES:

— long ass summary, my apologies

— please do not take this if you have not seen the movie. however, if you promise to plan on watching it soon, i may consider giving it to you

— basically in the story, max's (in this case will's) parents are getting a divorce, and he doesnt know how to handle all the emotions of it. so, after a big fight, he runs out (that makes no sense whatsoever & i think you guys get the gist of the story).

— mike should show up a day or two later after will does. the creatures (they all have specific names & i cant remember their names so you can look them up) want to eat him too, but that starts some conflict because mike claims hes a king. will basically says he & mike will rule the kingdom together.

— slow burn due to mike and will still being a little bitter after what happened with their families (you can decide what happened with mikes) & the two figuring themselves out.

— will is gay and mike is bisexual, this cannot change!

— they should kiss towards the end of the story, along with confessing their feelings towards one another.

— because in wtwta, max leaves at the end, the two have to leave as well. mike & will should share a small kiss & a big hug before they go their separate ways.

— you can have them have a sad ending, but if you want to give them a happy ending, you can. i was thinking mike moves to hawkins with his family & they meet first day of freshman year.

— ^ and mikes like "i think i've seen you before."

"yeah, me too. i can show you around the school, if you'd like," will offers.

"yeah, that'd be great," mike smiles.

— the title can change. i was thinking wild things by alessia cara could be a great alternative, but its up to you! if you make a playlist, that could be on it! (along with never forget you by zara larrson & MNEK)

— i just realized this could work as an elmax au so if you wanna do that instead, be my guest!

— if you have any questions pm me on starlightremus !!

( created by aly! )