RICH KIDS - R.B + S.H

TITLE: Rich Kids*
SEASON: 3 —
LOVE INTERESTS: Robin Buckley & Steve Harrington
OC NAMES: *Elizabeth and Roman Kline
FACECLAIMS: Diana Silvers as Elizabeth & Alex Fitzalan as Roman

TITLE: Rich Kids*SEASON: 3 —LOVE INTERESTS: Robin Buckley & Steve HarringtonOC NAMES: *Elizabeth and Roman KlineFACECLAIMS: Diana Silvers as Elizabeth & Alex Fitzalan as Roman

DESCRIPTION

DESCRIPTION.

* ❝ew, why are we helping you losers crack some dumb russian code? we should be on our way to the hamptons by now!

EXTENDED SUMMARY.

IT WAS NO DOUBT THE KLINE TWINS WERE RICH. Their dad was the mayor of Hawkins and was a successful businessman before that, after all. So, ever since their parents adopted them into their family, they've recieved everything they've ever wanted. From the most expensive clothes to the nicest jewerly and watches there were. Life was easy for Elizabeth and Roman, to say the least.

Their dad also owned the Starcourt mall, which meant they could get any clothes, food or anything they wanted for free! Including ice cream, in which they liked to tease Steve Harrington and his co-worker, Robin, in their free time at Scoops Ahoy. However, when they walk in one day to hear Steve and his little friend, Dustin, listen to some Russian tape on repeat, they want all in. After all, Elizabeth and Roman could get him and Robin fired, so it was the smartest option for them to join in. *A couple of rich kids helping crack a code and fight off Russians wasn't going to bad, right?

NOTES.

— i couldn't find a good way to end the summary so change it pls i really won't be mad. i also like how it wasn't too long and was short and simple, and i've had this plot in the back of my head for a while so i'm really happy i'm finally writing it.

— elizabeth and roman were adopted at the age of five, and they don't know much about their background, all they could remember was that they lived in a bad part of chicago in a tiny apartment.

— no one knows their adopted, however. everyone just assumes that they inherited their grandparents genes or something like that. robin and steve should find this out when their either stuck in the elevator or tied together in the waiting room. they're kind of upset about it, but they have bigger things to worry about so they aren't that worried about it.

— both ships are a slow burn!! also, major character development for elizabeth and roman!!! they only care about themselves in ep. 1 but at ep. 8 they want to do everything they can to help save the kids in the mall!!!

— i believe robin and elizabeth & steve and roman should be really close friends by the end of fighting off the mind flayer, and then get together at the last scene of the episode (since it is a three month time jump and a lot can happen)

— after their dad gets exposed for having relations with the russians, elizabeth and roman obviously have to sell their house and move out of hawkins. their mom decides they should go live with their aunt (her sister) in a small town nearby, that way they can still see their "friends" every so often.

— the title & their first names can change, as well as the description.

— the twins also realized how much they need to look out & protect each other. they seemed really close at first, but they really aren't. they eventually have a good sibling-ship at the end.

— you can decide if elizabeth x robin & steve x roman should have a happy ending or not, it's up to you.

( created by blue! )