THE ART OF LOVE - L.S

TITLE: The Art of Love*
SEASON: pre season 1–2
LOVE INTEREST: Lucas Sinclair
OC NAME: Damian Maris*
FACE CLAIM: Cory Gruter-Andrew

TITLE: The Art of Love*SEASON: pre season 1–2LOVE INTEREST: Lucas SinclairOC NAME: Damian Maris*FACE CLAIM: Cory Gruter-Andrew

DESCRIPTION:

* "The tale of art began when paint was accidentally splattered onto a blank canvas, and thus created abstract art. The tale of love began when two people looked each other in the eye and realized that there was something more that meets the eye. Alas, the creation of art and love fell into one piece."

EXTENDED SUMMARY:

Damian Maris loved art, there was no doubt about it. He also loved rock music, that was something everyone knew every since he started to blare Iron Maiden on his Walkman in the hallways. Damian was a calm, yet adventurous boy who loved both things with his entire heart.

So, when he meets Lucas Sinclair in the art room after school ends, things start to arise. One thing, they share a love of Star Wars and all different action movies, along with a love for art, too. Each of those things was the other's guilty pleasure. When Lucas' friend goes missing, Damian wants nothing more than to help his new friend out with solving the mystery, even if it means getting involved with another dimension and meeting a girl with super powers.

NOTES:

— i love cory so much & thus this plot was born

— slow burn due internalized homophobia & the two focusing on finding will.

— damian is an outsider and doesnt have that many friends. he usually spends his time in the art room during recess and after school just to draw and listen to music.

— damian & lucas meet because during art class, lucas got in trouble for spilling some paint in the sink on purpose (because troy was pissing him off), and has to stay behind for detention. the reason for him being in detention can change if you want it to.

— they dont get along at first because damian is very quiet & socially awkward. but as time passes on, they learn more stuff about each other & then become closer. this should take place before season one starts, then slowly progress into season one.

— when damian hears about the news with will, his main focus is to comfort lucas & help him and the party find will.

— brotp with dustin & max*

— the title can change, along with damians name. with the description, you can change it but i would prefer if you use it somwhere in the story (add it to the extended summary, put in it as an epigraph or whatever).

— lucas & damian are soft boyfriends who deserve a happy ending💕💗💝💘 so they should be together around the end of s2.

— damian is gay & this cannot change!

— you can continue into s3 if you want to!!

( created by aly! )