THE NIGHT WE MET - OC × OC

TITLE: The Night We Met
SEASON: 1 — 2
LOVE INTEREST: OC x OC
OC NAME: Matilda Evanstan & Esther Coleman
FACE CLAIM: China Anne McClain & Lana
Condor

TITLE: The Night We MetSEASON: 1 — 2LOVE INTEREST: OC x OCOC NAME: Matilda Evanstan & Esther ColemanFACE CLAIM: China Anne McClain & LanaCondor

DESCRIPTION:

DESCRIPTION:

IF YOU CARED ENOUGH, MAYBE BARB
WOULD'VE BEEN HERE, MAYBE I WOULD'VE HAD A CHANCE WITH HER ❜

EXTENDED SUMMARY:

*Matilda Evanston and Barbara Holland had only lived a block away from each other. Most days and nights where they would have a good laugh, watching as Nancy Wheeler would swoon on Hawkins, Indiana's playboy Steve Harrington. But between trust was blood and water, though blood had leaked more and water only spilled. And on a night when Esther and Matilda met Hawkins, Indiana only strengthened it's armor.

NOTES:

— the story should take place in the middle of season one and so on.

— matilda should come to terms with her sexuality and feelings for barb as which she plans to confess, but is heartbroken when nancy tells her that she's missing.

— matilda and esther should meet while taking a late night jog and they run into each other ( not literally )

— esther is homeschooled and no longer wishes to intend a school, but matilda still considers giving her tips on when she's ready.

— nancy and jonathan does come to matilda for help in search for answers on will's and barbara's disappearance matilda does blame nancy for barb's disappearance but agrees nevertheless  )

— with that happening, there should be a pause in matilda and esther's friendship.

— i prefer they get together in the middle of season three.

( plot by pat! )