THE CORPSE BRIDE - S.H

TITLE: The Corpse Bride *
SEASON: AU
LOVE INTEREST: Steve Harrington (one-sided)
OC NAME: Emily
FACE CLAIM: Nicola Peltz *

TITLE: The Corpse Bride *SEASON: AU LOVE INTEREST: Steve Harrington (one-sided)OC NAME: EmilyFACE CLAIM: Nicola Peltz *

DESCRIPTION: *

"I know her heart is beating and mine is not, yet the pain i feel is very real."

EXTENDED SUMMARY:

Steve Harrington and Nancy Wheeler, Hawkins very own "perfect" couple, had had a treacherous fight which ended in the two calling things off.

Nancy didn't want anything to do with Steve, claiming she no longer loved him, but the Harrington boy was still very much in love with her and wouldn't throw their love away because of one drunken fight.

While practicing his apology in the forest just outside Nancy's house, he stumbled through a tree and managed to end up in another world similar to his own- the Upside Down. But he wasn't met with darkness, instead, a young woman in a torn up wedding dress greeted him.

This woman wasn't just a regular girl, she was evidentially dead and for a long time it seemed. But her decomposed state wasn't what set off Steve, it was when she opened her mouth and claimed they had to get married right away.

Then, Steve Harrington was running for the hills and doing everything to get back to Nancy before she fell for another. *

NOTES:

- you can change the summary.

- i didn't know who to put for emily, so i just chose my wife nicola, but you can change her.

- so this is based off the corpse bride. don't ask for the plot if you haven't seen this masterpiece.

- like in the movie, the relationship is one sided and in the end steve will go back to nancy and not be with emily.

- steve is victor, nancy is victoria, jonathan is barkis

- things are obviously different from the movie, like steve and nancy are not getting married, they are just broken up and steve is trying to win her back.

- since this is an au, it will not take place during any season even though steve and nancy break up in season 2.

- the underworld is the upside down and the upside down is like how the underworld is in the movie. the upside down is just a parallel universe which means there is no demogorgon.

- just include elements from the movie and meaningful quotes about love and heartbreak from the movie.

( plot by liv! )