Chapter 1

You weren't always like this. An outcast. Sent away by your own family, your own flesh and blood. To be trapped in a godforsaken place full of pain and misery. There was nothing left for you. Nothing.
At first, you tried to ignore it; the name calling. 'Monster', 'freak', 'demon', 'witch'. It wasn't your fault. You never asked for this, you never want to be, to be this! It was a burden. You hated every second of the life you now live. Trying to think, day in and day out. All those nights that passed you by. Desperately trying to think about where it all went wrong.

~**~

"Sir Sir! It's [Name]'s toad! It's alive!"
A child yells as he points in your direction in panic but also excitement as you sat at your school desk. 
"Impossible!"
The teacher spat as he stands to his feet, rushing over. The boy and the other students doing the same.
You ignore them. Giggling at the life the toad had. How it was given a second chance. It was you. You helped it. Your Mother said it was a gift. A gift from the gods! Although. You don't know about whether it was actually the gods. What even IS a 'god'? A being that creates new worlds? New life? That wasn't you. Your 'gift' wasn't to create NEW life. It was to give life BACK to those who had lost it. But, you just think you were one of the lucky ones. Able to control such life.
"[Name]! What is going on?! Where did you get this animal? From the garden? Did you bring it with you from home?! Where is your dead specimen I gave you for this experiment?!"
You shake your head with a wide smile. Your hair flowing back and forth, swiftly brushing softly against the skin of your cheeks as you giggle. A child, full of nothing but pure happiness.
"Look Sir! It can be happy! It's alive! Isn't that wonderful!"
You couldn't stop smiling. This was the first time you had successfully given something its life back. You were told of your gift. But have never been able to use it. Until now.

"Nonsense! This animal is supposed to be dead for scientific research! Now, do as I say, and stop fooling around [LastName]!"
The teacher hisses through his yellow teeth, grabbing hold of the scalpel and driving it straight into the toads back.
"NO!-"
You scream. But it was too late. The toads frantic legs stop flailing and eventually come to a rest. A painful end. The blade that once pierced its heart is yanked out and slammed onto the desk.
"Now get back to the dissection! Are you listening to me [Name]?!"
But you weren't. You couldn't take your eyes off of the poor toad that lay dead before you. What was once dead, was given life, a new chance, a new start! Only for that chance to be crushed and taken away once again. This infuriated you. So, you done the one thing you did best. Giving life was a new thing for you. But taking life. That was a piece of cake. By this time, you were only 7 years old. Beginning to give life at the age of 7. But, taking life. You've been taking life since the age of 3.

Slowly lifting your head. Your raged stare and burning eyes locked on your teacher as you stare deep into his soul. Standing out of your seat slowly. Watching him intensely as he begins to grow anxious. Straightening and readjusting his tie, clearing his throat.
"Take your sweat."
You ignore him. The rage building up inside of you as your eyes lock with his.
"I said! take, your, seat!- ARGG!"
He was interrupted by his own agonising screams as his hands clutch tightly around the side of his head. His eyes clenching shut and teeth grinding together as he continues to yell in pain. Thrashing his head side to side, stumbling across the classroom. Crashing into tables and falling over chairs. Blood began to dribble from his nose and his eyes. Even his ears. You practically set his brain on fire.
Just, a slight adjustment, turning up the heat in that melon of his, just a bit more and-.
It was over. Blood splatters across the walls, floors, ceilings, desks and chairs. Even on the students. Chunks of brain matter scatters around, following the bloods trail as the teachers head explodes. You had many ways of taking lives. Manipulating them to end their own lives. Manipulating and controlling objects to kill them too. But your favourite? Turning their brain into a microwave.
The screams of children from the classroom bellow down the hallways as they run for their lives. The fear, the chills that flood their spines. It trilled you. Giving life was fun. But so was taking it.

~**~

That was the day. The day people found out about you. Just 7 years old. Already a murderer. What kind of life is that for a child? Well, you could say it's even worse now. After that day, your mother and father could no longer protect you. Your other previous killings were small, just animals. The neighbours cat, a few birds. Nothing major, things that are easy to hide and keep secret. But killing a human? In front of 30 other young students. Leaving all the evidence for 60+ teachers and a lot more students to see. There was no hiding that. And no turning back.
So, your parents took the easy route. Rather than defending you. They did the worst thing imaginable. Taking you to the police? No.. too easy and nothing would come of it. You were only 7. If anything, your mother and father would be the ones charged and convicted. No, no. They needed something that would ensure they would be safe and far away from you. They gave you to a psychiatric hospital. A place for dangerous, and potentially 'mental' people you might say. They thought the doctors could help you. But they did and do nothing of a sort. They experiment on you. Every hour of every day. Looking for answers on how you are even possible. Trying to find ways to manipulate you, turning you into some sort of weapon.
You resent your parents for doing this. They put you in this hell-hole. And you were going to make sure they pay. Pay for what they did.