Chapter 52

Sighing lowly, I place down the scalpel onto the surgical table. The patients blood which stained the blade instantly started to soak up into the blue paper towel that the scalpel laid upon.
I felt bad for the patient.. they didn't deserve to die.. they were just like me, tortured, abused.. alone.. I would have understood why they would want to help.. then again, I just assumed by Jeffs words. Maybe they didn't want to help and just wanted to leave this place and never return. I'm such a fool.. A small tear of regret falls down my cheek as I raise my hand over the patients eyes, softly pulling down their eyelids with my fingers, closing their eyes.
"It wouldn't have lasted 10 minutes out there in that condition. You did the right thing"
Jeff states as he tightens the straps around Dr Mannings wrists and ankles.
"This is a person Jeff.. not an 'it' "
I scoff angrily, giving him a glance before moving my eyes back down to the patient who lay before me.
"Well they're so mangled from the torture, I can't tell if they're Male or Female!"
Grunting, I make my way over to Jeff, standing over the Doctor as he lay defenceless and unconscious on the hospital bed.
"So. What's the plan now?"
Jeff asks, looking in my direction, as if to wait for my order of what was going to happen next.
"Well.. lets give him a surprise to wake up to."
I wink with a sly grin. Jeff chuckles with a nod, heading over to the cabinet that hung on the wall at the back of the room. Opening it and grabbing a type of saw used to cut through bone. Making his way back over and handing me the saw, whilst he takes the hammer from the other bed and stands on the other side of the Doctor, opposite me.
We give each other a nod before getting to work.

Placing the saw just below his right knee, I gently push the teeth against his skin before yanking the saw back then forcing it forward. Blood spits at my face as his flesh tears beneath the sharp teeth. Grinning, I yank it back and forth over and over. Harder and faster. Blood squirting everywhere, practically soaking my hospital gown I was still wearing from the nurse. I continue to saw faster and faster, listening to his bone grind and his flesh rip. Until his lower leg was nearly off, but I leave the last little piece attached by the flesh. 
Jeff on the other hand, continuously smashed the hammer down in his left leg, starting at the toes and making his way all the way up to Dr Mannings hip. Making sure he crushed every single bone in his leg. Listening to the sounds of his bones snapping and crunching was so satisfying. One of his fractures became an open fracture as it bursts out the skin, tearing the flesh as it protrudes out of his leg. Jeff huffs, grabbing the protruding bone, slamming his hand down, forcing it back in, listening to it crunch as it snaps on impact, blood pouring from the wound.

Dr Manning POV
I slowly open my eyes, only to be blinded by a bright over head light, causing me to squint as I look around. Everything around me was blurry and hard to focus on. I could hear movement and metal clanging beside me but even that was muffled and echoed. I watch with confusion as a blurred female figure approaches me, leaning down in front of me, injecting something into my neck. Her face remains in front of mine as she waits. I watch her intensively, trying to focus on her face. But eventually, whatever was in the needle started to work as I started to see more clearly and hear better. Her blurred face slowly merged back into one and focused. But once I saw her features, I was instantly terrified.
"Hello Doctor. Remember me?"
She chuckles with an evil grin, leaning back to stand straight. I go to react but instant pain floods my entire body. The agony was practically paralysing.
"What have you done to-GAH!"
I tried to move once again, but that just caused more pain. 
Raising my head slightly, I look down to my legs and couldn't help but scream and yell. My right leg had been cut off at the knee, the wound still open and bleeding. The lower half of my leg still attached by small threads of skin, dangling loosely. My left leg had been completely crushed and mangled. I couldn't even raise it as all joints were destroyed.
"We had some fun while you were unconscious. But now that you're awake-"
She paused, leaning down so her face was only inches away from mine.
"Time for the real game to start."
She giggles evilly, kissing me softly on the cheek, lowering down to my ear before whispering.
"We're going to have so much fun playing with you Doctor."
She raising back up to stand straight. I couldn't stop panting as my breathing became heavier and heavier, faster and faster as I panic.
"Wh-Who i-is we' ?"
I instantly regret asking that question as a figure slowly walks out from the shadows of the room, standing over me.
"Y-You! Y-You're! You're the!"
I couldn't get my words out as the pain and shock was too much to bear.
I had seen his face before, plastered everywhere in the streets on Wanted posters. He's wanted for multiple killings and massacres. I begin to fear for my life as my two worst nightmares stand before me, grinning at me sadistically. Like predictors toying with its prey.