Chapter 26

Readers POV
I finally reach Slenders office room after being ordered by Candypop to come here. It was so weird how he changed from bubbly and cheerful to this rude and somewhat menacing way.
Taking a deep breath, I raise my hand, clutching my fingers into a tight fist before banging against the tall wooden door. Waiting for Slenders order to enter. But there was nothing. Complete silence. Okay...
Taking yet another deep breath, I knock on the door again, a little harder and louder. But there was still no reply.
"Was this set up?"
I groan, rolling my eyes, spinning on my heals to head back to my room. But as soon as I'm facing the other way, I freeze. I was no longer inside the mansion. But I was in the forest outside. A dark part of the forest I hadn't seen before. It was eerie and full of fog. I could hear the foxes yowling creepily in the distance. The owls hooting as they hide in the dark, their piercing bright eyes shining from within the trees.
"H-Hello..?"
I call, taking a few steps forward in whatever direction I was facing. I could turn in circles for days and it would all look the same. I could get lost just from standing in this one spot.

As I continue to try and look around, I suddenly hear the sound of a twig snap behind me, causing me to jump and spring around to face the source. It was so dark I could barely see a thing. All I saw were two red glowing eyes, staring. Staring right at me.
"Hello..? Who's -"
I stop myself once I see BEN step out from the shadows. I breathe a sigh of relief to calm my nerves.
"Oh, BEN. Thank goodness it's only you.. I thought it might have been that monster that attacked me.."
However, BEN doesn't answer. He just, stands there, motionless. Staring at me with his blood red eyes. A sly smirk plasters his face as a quiet chuckle escapes his lips.
"BEN? Why are you-"
"I wouldn't worry too much about why BEN Is here."
A voice spoke behind me, interrupting my question. Turning around, I see Candypop standing there. Along with EJ, and a few others. The monochrome clown, a man with a white mask and a man with golden glowing eyes who appeared to have grey skin.
"He is just here as we needed a way to get you out here. So he teleported you here."
Candy smiles, taking a step forward. Gesturing the others to do the same.
"I don't understand.. why am I out here?"
I watch as Candy gives a nod to the golden eyed man. To which he stretches out his arm and hands, long golden like threads flow out from his fingers and begin to form a large circle around me. Enough space to move around but not to get away.
"You see. BEN here went on a little mission of our own. Instructed by me of course. He saw how you killed your parents. And overheard every conversation you had with Jeff. You're not normal are you. You're, one of us."
He steps, gesturing his arms out to the others standing around. Before looking at me and bursting out laughing, his bells jingling as his body shakes with his movements.
"Slender was thinking of making you part of the team. One of us. A member of the family.."
His voice stared to grow low and angry as he spoke, his eyes and stance becoming very hostile.
"You'll never be one of us... Puppeteer!"
As soon as he spoke the mans name, the golden threads suddenly wrapped around my body tightly, trapping me like an animal caught in barbwire. Blood dripping from under each thread as it tightly pierced the skin wherever it wrapped on my body. From the shoulders all the way down to my feet. Destroying any bandages or brace I had left for supporting my bones.

Candy, BEN, EJ, the monochrome clown and the other masked man start to surround me. Puppeteer chuckling as he tightens his threads, causing more bleeding.
"The son-of-a-bitch can't feel pain."
The masked man spat.
"Yes Masky. I think we have all established that by now."
EJ growls, slapping Masky on the back of the head. Causing the monochromatic to chuckle lowly.
I look at each of the 6 men separately, one by one, trying to figure out what they wanted or were trying to do.
"I think.. it's time this bitch, got a chance to see what REAL pain feels like."
Candy laughs, slowly pulling out a glass vile from his pocket, gently swishing it back and forth as the liquid sloshes around inside.
He storms over, grabbing my chin and forcing my mouth open, snapping my head back.
"Now open wide!"