Chapter 35

Eyeless Jack POV
"What the fuck have you done Candy?!!"
I yell angrily as I watch Jeff fall to the floor, limp and unconscious.
Candy chuckles as his figure of BEN starts to grow and change colour until he resembled himself once again.
"What are you trying to accomplish!"
I growl, standing my ground as I tighten my grip on the knifes that I held in my hands.
"So you realised it was me?"
"The body I decapitated outside was BEN!"
"Hm.. his form was meant to last longer.. guess I didn't give a high enough dosage.."
I couldn't understand why Candy was doing this. He said he loved Jeff, so why do things to hurt him and those he cares about.
"Why are you doing this Candy? BEN was your friend! Your most loyal one at that!"
Candy scoffs and laughs, stepping over Jeffs body smoothly, making his way over to me.
"I just want Jeff to myself. My plan was to kill off those close to him. Cause him to fall unconscious, kidnap him and take him far away. Where we'd live happily together! So much love and passion! Just imagine the sex, Oh!"
I couldn't help grind my teeth at the disgusting story, his putrid perverted face lights up at the thought of his plan.
"Jeff would try and kill you at every chance he got!"
Candy laughs, waving his hand to dismiss the idea.
"Of course he would, but that's what sedatives are for!"
The sick fuck. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I wanted to kill him right there and then, but there was one more thing I was confused about,
"How did you do it? How did you make Jeff trust 'BEN' to take the pills?"
Candy sighs, rolling his eyes, as he skips over to Jeffs body, crouching down to stroke his hair. His bells jingling as he does so.
"You know nothing about Jeff do you? Unlike me, I know everything about him. That what makes my love so real.. Ever since I was a little boy, I used to be so fond of Jeff. But one day, some stupid kid in class made the teachers head explode. Jeff became instantly interested in her and wouldn't pay me any attention. He was too fixated on that cunt, who happens to be in that bed."
He snarls, pointing to [Name]. I had no idea that the girl Jeff used to talk about from his childhood, was [Name]..
"But after a while.. I found Jeff again, when Slender brought me here. I wanted to pounce on him the moment I saw him. But he had other interests... BEN, for example. "
"What are you talking about Candy?.."

Candy sighs, standing to his feet, folding his arms as glaring right at my mask.
"You think [Name] is Jeffs first love? Well she's not! Just because she was on his mind, doesn't mean he had no relations with others.. Jeff and BEN were in a sexual relationship for 9 months. Until this bitch showed up. Why do you think BEN wanted to help me kill her so badly?"
I was so shocked. I was here but I had no idea BEN and Jeff were together. They showed no signs of love towards each other. Jeff just seemed like he was always trying to kill BEN for being annoying.
"So that's why Jeff trusted 'BEN' to take the pills.."
I mumble as I look down at Jeff.
"So.. what's your plan now Candy?
Candy claps his hands together loudly, jumping on the spot, skipping over to me, wrapping his arm around my shoulders with a giggle.
"I'm glad you asked! First I'm going to kill that slut on the bed over there. Then I'm going to kill you! Oh it's going to be so fun Jack! I want to stick blades into those wet, beautiful, empty sockets of yours! Rip out that sharp tongue and smash those fangs with a hammer!"
He laughs hysterically. Grabbing his throat, I force him against the wall, but he just laughs, clutching his hands around my wrists.
"Can I try your kidneys Jack!! Come on! Pleeeease! I wanna see if your kidneys will taste even juicer than a normal kidneys being as your diet consists of only kidneys!"
I snarls, using one hand to remove my mask, throwing it to the floor, Candy's eyes widen in excitement as he stares into my cold dark sockets. My other hand slowly slides across his neck until my fingers clutch his trachea, digging my nails in.
"It's never just kidneys."
I snarl before ripping out his throat. He gargles, clutching the hole in his neck as he falls to the floor. Dying within seconds. I would have eaten his trachea but coming from his body, it was bad meat.
I toss it down, watching as the life drains from his eyes.
"I swear to fucking god if you're not the real Candy.."
Luckily for me and everyone else, it was. I watched his body for 2 and a half hours, it's form never changed. Candy was finally dead. However, Jeff was still unconscious and [Name] was still asleep.
Lifting Jeffs body from the floor, I lay him down on the bed next to [Name]. The more he thinks all of this was a dream, the better.
Grabbing Candy's ankles, I drag his body outside to where BENs decapitated body lay. Covering them in gasoline and striking a match. I watch the flickering flame for a few seconds before throwing it down. Setting fire to their bodies. Burning away the filth.