Chapter 57

Ticci Toby POV
I sat at the kitchen table, LJ and Masky sitting across from me.
"We've got to do something. First BEN, then Candy.. and now EJ.. EJ! of all people.. how the fuck did he manage that?"
LJ grunts as he sits back in his chair, crossing his arms as he shakes his head.
"He's not thinking straight. He's let that thing get to his head. Mess his mind up. It's not good for him."
Masky adds on top of LJs remark. I agreed with them that the maid wasn't good for Jeff but I wish they wouldn't call her a 'thing' or an 'it'.. I may want to kill her too but have some respect at least..
"S-So what are w- *tic* we going to do?"
LJ gives Masky a quick glance, before  sighing. Maskys mask just staring back at me.
"We're gonna have to kill him.'
That was the last thing I wanted to hear. I was annoyed at Jeff. Furious even for killing my friends. But, does he really deserve to die?
"I-Is that really n-necessary? Can't we j-just punish him?"
LJ scoffs a laugh at my response, not seeming pleased with how I took their idea.
"Punish him? What slap his wrists them send him on his way? No! We need to do this properly! He killed one of our own! He automatically signed himself up for the death sentence!"
Both LJ and Masky stand out of their seats, leaving the room. Saying they were going to plan how to take care of Jeff. Planning away from me if I refused to take part.

Suddenly the kitchen door swings open and Jeff barges in, holding someone covered in blood with their face hidden under a bag as they desperately try to break free from his grasp. He held their arms bound tightly as he drags them into the kitchen. Their voice muffled by some sort of gag under the bag.
"Toby! Gives us a hand! There's a syringe in my pocket! Grab it an inject it into her neck! It'll knock her out!"
He orders, to which the person I now know is a girl suddenly screams and starts to thrash more and more. I didn't know what to do. Do I call to LJ and Masky, or do I help Jeff?..
"Toby c'mon!"
Ugh god what am I doing! I grunt to myself as I rush over to Jeff, fishing in his pockets, grabbing the syringe and forcing it into the girls neck, pushing it through the pag with ease.
Her cries get lazier and lazier until her body goes limp. Jeff dropping her to the floor, to which she lands with a thump.
"Jeff -w-wh-what are you d-doing? Don't y-you usually-"
"I know I know! I usually kill on sight.. but I wanted to have some fun with this one. She put up a good fight, so I thought she'd be fun to mess around with. See how long she lasts before she finally gives in."
Jeff turns to me with a grin but I couldn't help but hurtle my fist right into his face. Causing him to stumble backwards, holding his nose as blood dribbles down.
"Toby what the fuck!"
He spits angrily. Blood splashing to the floor as he does so.
"You k-killed them you s-sick bastard! M-Masky and LJ are currently p-planning how to kill y-you!"
He was silent for a couple of seconds before sighing, wiping the blood from his nose with his sleeve.
"Relax. Once I deal with this one. I'll leave for good."
He states before grabbing the girl and lifting her body over his shoulder. Carrying her out of the room quietly.
"F-Fuck Jeff.."

Reader POV
"Right.. before we go in. I'll go over the plan once more. The needle in my pocket contains adrenaline. It'll give you that extra bit of energy to fight Slender. But it'll take a sec to kick in, which gives me time to make excuses if I need to. Just go along with it and pretend it's knocks you out."
Jeff explains as he shows me the syringe, stashing it in his right hoody pocket. To which he then pulls out a brown sack-like bag from his other pocket to go over my head.
"Where the fuck did you get that?"
I laugh, watching as he unfolds it, shaking it to remove any creases.
"Does it matter? It'll cover your face won't it?
"You're full of surprises you are."
"Pfft, whatever.. okay, ready?"
"Ready."