Chapter 14

I finally arrive at the house my parents were staying in. The house they've always stayed in. Their home, my home.. well, what used to be my home. Jeff was nowhere to be seen so my guess was that he's still unconscious in the woods.
Searching around, I find a window open slightly, latching my fingers around, I slowly pull it open, to which it silently moves. Opening enough for me to squeeze through and climb into the room. The window seemed to lead into the sitting room, which was luckily empty.
I look around, nothing had changed. Tv was in the same place, so were the sofas and the small coffee table. All the same, all these years and they never changed a thing. Well, there was one thing they changed..
I slowly make my way to the fire place, grabbing a picture frame that sat there, among the many others that were positioned all in a line. Holding it tightly as my thumb traces the frame.
"Who are you? How did you get in here?!"
A voice yells angrily. I knew who it was, even with out looking. It was my father. But I don't look up, my head remains down, looking at the photo in my hand. It was a picture of my mother and father. Just the two of them, smiling together.
"I said who are you!"
He asks once again, this time, I jump a little to the sound of a shotgun cocking, ready to fire at any moment.
"Honey what's going on? Who is that!"
A voice shrieks. Clearly belonging to my mother. I couldn't help but chuckle. All these years, still the same mother she always was. Hiding behind her husband. Weak and pathetic.
"What's so funny? You better give us answers! Right now!"
My father yells. I lift my head and turn to look in their direction, still holding the frame.
"You know. Most families have pictures of their children in their home."
It was true. Go into any family home and guarantee their would be pictures of their child.
"We never had children!"
My mother spat as her face scrunches with annoyance. I couldn't help squint my eyes at her. How dare she say such a thing.

Placing the picture back on the fire place, I turn my entire body to face their direction. To which my father stands straighter, adjusting his grip on his gun.
"Didn't your mother ever teach you not to lie about things?"
I speak sarcastically as I tilt my head in my parents direction. They exchange each other looks before turning back to me. My mother looking angry.
"Don't you dare talk about my family! You know nothing!"
I bust out laughing, wiping a fake tear away from my mask and I slowly make my way towards them.
"I know enough. I know you had a child. I know you had a girl. I know your daughter was special. I know you were frightened of your daughter. I know that you abandoned her to rot in a hell hole of a place for the mentally insane."
I stop right in front of them. The gun in my fathers hand pushing against my shoulder as I lean in as much as I can. I could feel his arms shaking, the shivers and vibrations flooded through the gun and into my shoulder. Both of them had expressions of terror and horror.
"I know who you are."
I whisper lowly, reaching up to my mask, grabbing the bottom of it and lifting it off of my face. Revealing my scarred and tight skin, my blinded and bloodshot eye.
My mother screams and backs away. Even my father begins to stumble back, increasing the distance between us. To which I follow, moving to the right a little so I stood in front of the door but just to the side slightly.
"How could you lie about your own daughters existence?"
I frown, walking to their table, grabbing the bottle of wine, smashing it against the corner and heading back to where I was originally standing by the door. Holding two shards of the bottle, throwing it at their feet.
They stand their in shock, looking at the shard but looking back at me.
"What happened to you [Name]?.. your poor-"
"What? My poor what?! Poor face!? You caused this mother! This is all your fault! You put me through hell! Now I'm returning the favour."
I growl, narrowing my eyes as I look directly at them. Feeding deep into their souls.
They begin to whimper as they feel their body move outside of their control. My mother reaches for a sharp glass shard, turning to my father. Whereas he, turns to her, pointing the gun at her face.
"[Name]! Stop this at once!"
My father orders. Sadly from him. I no longer take orders from them. They soon realise this too as my mother begins to cry as the shotgun moves closer and closer to her face, moving towards her mouth as it stretches open, dislocating at the force of herself trying to stop me controlling her. My father pushes the gun into my mothers mouth, finger near the trigger.

Jeff T.K POV
I woke up in the woods, disoriented and dizzy, blood dripping from my head as I stumble around, regaining consciousness.
Im going to kill her. When I find that bastard maid, The fuck! Son-of-a-bitch!
I rush to the house of my mission target, bursting through the front door but instantly freezing. I was prepared to yell at her but I was confused by what I saw. She didn't appear to have noticed me, she was too fixed on the man and women. Both of them crying.
Sakura stares right at them, her mask in her hand but I still couldn't see her face by the way of which she was angled. But, something was off with the married couple. The wife's jaw was dislocated and the husband was forcing his gun into her mouth. But the wife also held a glass shard to which she pressed at her husbands throat.
"Please [Name]! Don't do this! We're sorry for what we did to you! We loved-"
That was it. The husbands words were cut off by a loud shotgun blast and the sound of ripping flesh. The wife had sliced his throat to which he pulled the trigger, planting a hole in his wife's head. The pair dying almost instantly.
I watch intensely as Sakura sighs, placing her mask back on before turning around. Freezing once she sees me before running, heading to the window and jumping out. To which I quickly turn out of the door and run after her.