Chapter 27

Candy grabs my jaw and squeezes, trying to pry my mouth open as I lock it shut, refusing to open just for him to pour whatever liquid it was into my mouth. I doubt it was anything good. But I wasn't going to take that risk anyway, by keeping my mouth closed.
"Open. Your mouth."
Candy growls as his face frowns, grinding his teeth as he squeezes harder, beginning to pull on my lower jaw, trying to pride it open. But I refuse it to happen. Shaking my head vigorously to loosen his grip.
"EJ! Head."
He orders with an aggressive snap. EJ tsks and moves to stand behind me, clasping his hands tightly either side of my head, holding me still so that I could no longer shake my head away.
"Puppeteer. Tighten your strings."
He nods with a giggle, doing as Candy says. I feel the golden threads tighten around my body before feeling the sensation of a liquid dripping down my body wherever the strings lay. They must be breaking the skin causing me to bleed.
"Now. I won't say it again. Open, your, mouth!"
He pauses, pulling my jaw down with each word before yanking it open. I desperately try to close it and shake my head but their grip was extremely tight and strong. I couldn't move an inch.
"Hold still"
He chuckles, pouring the cold and somewhat sour liquid down my throat, causing me to gag on its taste. EJ and Candy back away to watch me, Masky and Puppeteer also watching , the strings remaining on my body.
"Swallow. It."
Candy snarls lowly. Half of it had already been swallowed when I gagged but I still had some in my mouth. I could easily spit it out. Why should I listen to them and swallow it? Then again.. they're all murdering maniacs that could easily kill me.
"I said. Swallow it!"
He yells, storming over to me, yanking my head back harshly by my hair, clamping his hand over my mouth to stop me spitting it out.
I could see the burning fire of rage in his big bright eyes as they stare at me with anger and hatred. Signing deeply, I swallow the liquid.
Candy smiles evilly, letting me go and taking a step back with the others.

Nothing happened.. nothing felt different or changed. They just stood and watched me. I couldn't see EJ's or Masky's expression, simply due to their masks. But I could see LJ's, Puppeteer's and Candy's. Candy had a wicked smile on his face like he was pleased with himself. LJ and Puppeteer looked surprised but still evil.
"That worked a treat."
LJ chuckles, nudging Candy with his elbow.
"Of course it did. It was one of my own creations."
Candy smirks, seeming full of himself, showing off about his work and what he had done. But I didn't feel any different.
"Puppeteer. Let her go."
The glowing golden eyed man nods with a smile, releasing me from his tight threads, to which they retreat back into his fingers, disappearing without a trace. Cut lines left all over my body right up to my neck down to my ankle.
"You're free to go."
Candy smiles, stepping aside and gesturing behind him. What did he mean? Free to go? What was the point in this?
I take a few steps forward, walking past them but keeping my eyes on them at all times. But none of them do anything. Just stare at me, smiling as I walk past. I assume EJ and Masky were smiling. But all of them appeared to be laughing.
Once past them, I make a run for it, bolting into the trees. Only to hear the 5 of them laughing menacingly behind me, fading into the distance.

Luckily it doesn't take me too long to find the mansion. I questioned why I even went back. I could run away and be free. But something in me pulled me back. And if I were to leave, I would want to say goodbye to Jeff first..
running through the halls, I call for Jeff, but receive no answer. So I go to his room, barging through the door, storming in.
"Jeff are!-"
He wasn't there. Sighing, I walk over to his bed, feeling his pillow. It was cold and plump. Like he hadn't slept in it.
"What the fuck!?"
A voice growls behind me. Spinning around, I see Jeff standing at the door to his room with a knife in his hand. His stance was aggressive and threatening. Almost as if he was ready to attack.
"Jeff what's the matter-!!"
I'm suddenly interrupted as he yells, charging in, swinging his knife at me, slicing down my arm. I manage to doge around him but still got a few scratches.
"Jeff what are you!-"
"Who are you, and how the fuck did you get here!"
He yells, charging at me once more.
I make a run for it, rushing down the halls, ducking into the tv room, slamming the door. Panting heavily. Jeff bangs harshly against the door but I hold it shut with all my might. Eventually the banging stops.
Sighing deeply to calm myself. I let go of the door and turn around, only to gasp and slam back against the door in shock. Jeff, Toby, Clockwork and Sadie all stood angrily before me. Weapons in their hands. How did Jeff get in?!!??
"What's wrong with you guys?!"
I quickly gasp and duck down as clockwork throws a knife in my direction. It hits the door with a thud, right in the spot where my forehead would have been. I quickly turn around to leave but the doors were suddenly locked.
"Wha— no no!!"
Tugging harshly on the handles, I suddenly gasp as an arm is wrapped around my neck, yanking me back as my heels drag on the floor. The body I was pressed against twitched violently. I could only guess that it was Toby. But my guess was right when Sadie, CW and Jeff stand in front of me.
"How did you find this place?"
Sadie asks, almost making it seem like an order that I had to answer.
"What are you talking about! It's me-"
"ANSWER THE QUESTION!"
CW yells, Toby tightening his grip around my throat as she shouts.
"Guys it's me!! [Name]! The maid?! Jeff please! Why are you doing this!!"
Jeff storms over, grabbing my jaw, yanking my head closer to him, making it hard to breath as my throat presses harder on Toby's arm.
"[Name] is dead, I found her body in the bathroom."
"No Jeff! That wasn't me! I'm me! It's me! Please you have to trust me! I'm not dead!"
"You sick fuck!"
He yells, raising his knife above my head.