Chapter 10

"Oi you!"
A voice suddenly called, sounding unfamiliar. I lift my head to see two girls standing there. They were both beautiful but, just like me, they could only see out if one eye. I knew this because, one girl had her eye replaced by a stopwatch clock. The other, had an eye missing altogether. Just nothing but a black hole..
I raise to my feet and lower my plate of pasta down on the counter side. Patting down my skirt. Clearing my throat.
"Y-Yes..? Can I help you ladies?"
The one with only one eye had long white hair to which she wore a dress in the same colour. The other girl with the clock, had brown hair. I didn't think much of her outfit, mainly because I was too captivated by the clock. It was fully functioning, ticking away. I could hear it. Watching it as the hand ticked.
"Be quiet! We didn't say you could speak!"
The one with the clock snapped. Her words were so harsh and sharp.
"I didn't know I needed permission to spe-"
"I said be quiet!"
She yells, storming up to me and grabbing my throat with her hand. I gasp at her sudden movement. She didn't press hard luckily but she had a firm grip. I could thankfully still breathe.
"That's enough CW"
The white haired girl spoke. Her voice was a lot softer than 'CW's but was still very stern and ordering.
CW grunts, loosening her grip before finally letting go. You could see from her face that she wasn't happy.
"Sorry about that. C isn't used to, new.. uh, 'faces'"
The white haired girl mimed speech marks with her fingers for the word faces. I guess the idea of 'new faces' only works when you can see the persons face. All they see on me is a mask.
"That's okay... I forgive you CW"
"It's CLOCKWORK, to you!"
She frowns, folding her arms and glaring at me sternly. What did I do to make her hate me so badly?
"Well, guess you should know my name being as C already introduced herself. I'm Sadie."
The girl smiles. I don't want to judge, but I can already tell I'm gonna get along more with her than clockwork..
"And what's your name?"
Sadie asks, tilting her head. CW snaps her head in Sadies direction, giving her a cold glare, grinding her teeth before looking back to me. Guess she's not interested in learning my name or thinks it's a bad idea.
"It's Uh.. Sakura."
"Don't believe that for a second"
CW scoffs, turning and walking away. Stomping loudly with her heavy boots as she left the kitchen to go elsewhere.
"Don't worry about her.. anyway, Slender wants to see you."
I gulp to her words. I hoped that I wasn't in trouble. But what have I done to be in trouble? I've done nothing wrong.. maybe Jeff told him about me grabbing his wrist? But he's done worse to me so far, dragging me about, chaining me down to a beam. Whats so bad about what I done?
"Oh.. okay."
I nod. Following Sadie out of the kitchen.

We seemed to be walking for ages. Turning corners here, there and everywhere. Left, right, left, left, right, left. It was never ending.
"How far is it? It's taking a while to get-"
"That's because of you. This mansion is special. If you WANT to or NEED to see Slender. It's easy to get to his office. But if you DONT and you are full of fear. It'll seem like a life time until you reach him. So buck up your ideas, I don't have all day."
Sadie snaps. The way she spoke was completely different from before, I guess she's getting a little angry as we had been walking for a while.
"Right.. I'm sorry."