Chapter 25

Jeff was kissing me. But, but why? He was just yelling about wanting to kill me, acting so angry and full of hatred. Yet, he's kissing me. What is he doing?! Better yet, what am I doing?! I'm not pushing away, and I'm not trying to get him away from me. Am I even kissing back? Or am I just letting it happen until he stops? Although, I couldn't tell what type of kiss it was. Passionate, lust, anger, sorrow. It just seemed to be so.. so, mixed.
However, it didn't take me long to realise, that the more I stood there, letting him kiss me. The more I felt myself begin to kiss back. I felt myself lean into it more, pushing myself closer to him. I just couldn't stop. But what does that mean? Do I find Jeff attractive? Do I like him? I mean.. he's scary looking, but, in a way, so am I. When I think about it. He's has it worse off than I have, and he's so confident to show his face. And.. I think that's beautiful. Amazing.. I'm almost jealous of how he doesn't hide who he is.
Whatever the case was. I needed to sort myself out. What was I going to do after this. What is Jeff going to do? Will he talk to me again? Or go back to ignoring me?

Suddenly, we're interrupted by a voice. Seeming somewhat angry.
"Slender wants to see you. Now."
Jeff instantly pulls away and steps back. The both of us turning to the broken door to see Candypop standing there. I never would have thought it was him. He had no accent and sounded so blunt and rude, almost like EJ.
"I said now!"
He yells, staring right at me as his arm shoots out down the hall. Hiding the left side of my face as I run past him. I quickly make my way to Slender.

Jeff .T.K POV
"What the fuck do you think you were doing?!"
Candypop growls as soon as [Name] was far enough away. Groaning, I raise my hands and rub the back of my neck harshly.
"I dont know! It's got nothing to do with you anyway clown!"
C squints his eyes as he grinds his teeth, stepping closer. He was quite a bit taller than me, similar to EJ. So of course, he stood over me.
"Watch your mouth Jeff. Your toughness is just an act."
"What would you know? Always putting on that fake accent to sound so sweet and innocent."
"My accent is to fool my targets. Makes them easier to kill. It's an advantage. You however, have no advantage. Plus. You're growing soft. I saw you barge in here. Last time, you came out within seconds with blood on your knife. You can't, sleep with, the maid."
His eyes lock dead on me as he glares right at me angrily.
"Fuck you Candy. And as for the maid. I am not sleeping with her!"
"No. Course not. Just her face right? Speaking of which. Her face is more fucked up than yours!"
He chuckles evilly. Yelling furiously, I yank out my knife, forcing it against C's neck as I pin him to the wall. His face plastered with a smirk.
"SHUT UP!"
Candy laughs, to which I adjust my grip on the knife handle and push it a little harder to his flesh.
"You've gone soft Jeff. You would have killed me by now and you know it."
He winks, slapping my arm away and pushing me back.
"Word gets around Jeff. If I were you. I'd stay away from the maid."
He chuckles, walking over to the door before turning back to me. His serious face altering into that of a cheerful expression with a smile. Returning to his accent.
"Take some friendly advice now ya hear!"
He giggles before walking away. His footsteps getting quieter and quieter into the distance.
"Fuck.."