chapter 15

13th July

Okay my day started great. Finally one of 'the group' (a whole load of friends of us) arrived here. The rest will come next week. But we went to sea with him and stuff and then I went back to our tent to sleep and I kinda did siësta because I slept from 1pm till almost 4pm.

After my 'siësta' (lol) I changed for dinner (we went out to eat) and we got ready for the worldcup final.

Well just at the moment I thought my day just couldn't fail anymore,

yeahh.. It could.

I basically went as a joke on a fitness bike, and I cycled pretty hard but then I wanted to stop and I got off it.

(But there was such as a cage on the pedal where you have to put your feet in to prevent them from slipping off the pedals.)

So I wanted to get off but my foot got stuck in that 'cage' and it kinda cut in my foot to the bone.. :/

I didn't really realise it was such a big wound until I saw loads of blood.

People of the campsite Im staying told me to sit down and I had to go to the hospital to get it fixed (stitched up). So they stiched it and I got 4 of them.. It hurts like hell and I cant swim for 7 days.

Yepp.. Ofcourse this happens to me. Damnn.

Well we got back from the hospital before the extra time of Germany vs Argentine so that was nice.

At 12am I got some painkillers and I went to sleep!