hi.

12 December 2014.

Sorry I didn't update.. I'm just really tired and lost a lot of motivation. I'm sad, down, numb depressed and what not all the time. Breakdowns hit me almost twice a day. I'm just so tired. So tired of life, of living. I wish it could all just be over.

A bit about today; we had chemistry and normally it goes well but today it just wouldn't and I was having so much anxiety and I just kept wishing the lesson would be over soon because I felt an anxiety attack coming up and I was about to cry. I just couldn't calm down. It was hell.

Also today is crap anyways.. I don't feel good at all. As I said, I'm so fucking tired all the damn time. Also my mum hit me again. I hate her with so much passion you don't even want to know.

Since I was about to cry and I haven't updated in years I just started writing.

Omg guys I'm  finally 105,6 lbs! & 96 days clean. #goals you know when I reach 100 days everything's gonna be so much better bc I will screw up big time and I won't have to bottle it up and it's gonna be a so fucking much better time. I can't wait seriously. But on the other side I want to make my friends proud.. So I'm going to reach at least 100 days and then see how it goes :)

I have lately been in a big fight with my classmates and stuff but I really don't have the power to write all of that down.

Also I really don't know if a Q&A will work bc none of you fucking people didn't comment anything. Anyway. If you got a question don't mind asking :))

Bye