1

Chapter 1: The concert.

"Moonbyul, are you ready?" Yongsun, our leader, asks me as I nod taking few deep breathes to calm myself down. I've been waiting for this moment to come ever since I've started becoming a celebrity.

"Yeah, how about you?" I whisper in her ear waiting for her to reply. I felt her slightly shiver on the way I whisper it as she takes a long deep breathe.

"I am ready." She says with confidence but I can still sense some nervousness on her. I chuckle on that, hiding your true feelings just to make sure your members don't get nervous, shows how great leader you are. Caring for your members is important, and that's what I like in a leader.

"Ok, then good luck... Yongsun." I whisper again but this time, I didn't wait for her to react since we're about to start. I quickly went to place and wait for the music to start.

It's actually my, I meant OUR first time performing live in our new song, Starry Night. I know I've done it a lot, but this time, it's quite pressuring. A lot of rehearsals and practices were made in order to win in the first week. It's really pressuring and stressful. We have to make sure everything is perfect or in place, but we don't over do it. It's just important to make sure no one makes a mistake. That's why extra pratice is needed.

Kim Yongsun or Solar is our trusty leader. She's a year older than me but we treat each other casually. We're also best friends, but honesty... I just see her as sister. No other feelings beyond that, just sisters or friends. She's caring, friendly, and of course beautiful. She's like an angel that came down from heaven. She's just really attractive which made me fall in love in her beauty. I admire it so much. And also, she got the best vocals in the group, her loud angelic voice always gets trap in my head whenever she sings, just like music to my ears.

Jung Whee In, the third eldest in the group. She's the shortest too, which makes it cute. She's my favorite in the group. She's really loud and cheerful which makes the atmosphere really enjoyable and fun. She also got really nice vocals and is really soothing to the ears.

Ahn Hyegin or Hwasa. The youngest person in the group. She got the hotness, sexyness, and always makes the atmosphere heated up. Even though she's the youngest, she still has that botty shakin whenever she's in the mood to do so. She's a rapper and a vocalist. She's also fun and cheerful, but still puts a lot of feminine in everything, not exactly everything. She also acts cute too, which is cute.

And lastly, me. Moon Byul Yi, the second oldest in the group. I'm just the rapper and a choreographer in the group. I make my own rap lyrics or any lyrics that would fit the song. I got the swag and of course greasiness that could possibly make your heart flutter,  especially the Moo Moo's. I am cheerful and fun too, well all of the members are cheerful. We cannot ever loose this energy if we aren't tired. And that makes it really fun for our fans.

.

"Ok. Thank you everyone!!" Wheein shouts to our fans as we wave at them. Now, camera lights starts flashing hurting my eyes but I'm still taking the pain in knowing it's for my fans. I'm really loyal to my fans. Even though I'm suffering, they know how much I love them. I'm thankful with the support their giving us.

"Yeah, see you AGAIN! NEXT TIME!" Yongsun shouts making all of the fans say 'aww' knowing that we'll be leaving already. "Don't worry, we'll be performing on the other event on Friday, we just hope you support us. Thank you once again and I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!" Shouts Solar, waving happily at our fans. I wave at them too but Yongsun's exposed shouder caught to me. I walk closer towards it and place my chin on her expose shouder making her look at me. I smiled at her as she immediately move forward not wanting to stay in that position any longer. I frown at that but then the Moo Moos starts shouting something.

"Ahhhh!!!! MOONSUN!"

"MOONSUN!"

"MOONSUN!!" Shouts the Moo Moos making me smile. Ahhh.... the Moonsun fans. The shipname that I love the most. Yongsun and I is a really great couple for me to see it. It feels good to be a couple with Yongsun, but like I said, 'I only see her as a sister or a friend.'  And that will be final. No other feelings beyond that.

I look back at Solar and saw her doing something sexy with Wheein. Ok, this made me feel quite uncomfortable watching it. I force myself to look away even though it was satisfying. I start walking towards the Moo Moos and just have fun with them. The Wheesun thing made me quite pissed today. What's wrong with me?! Why do I even care?? Ughh...ok, I'm now frustrated.

"Everyone SCREAM!!!" Hwasa shouts making me smile a little. Sometimes the younger ones are always there to help, especially in times like this. I happily smile and jump excitedly with them. I kmow we should be leaving right now, but the Moo Moos shouted 'ENCORE', and that made us stay and play another song with our fans.

.

"How was it guys?" Our manager asks. It was silent, no one dares to speak because we all look so tired. "Guys?" She asks again but still no one answers. This concert must have been one of those concerts we always have whenever we do encores. I just don't understand how much encores are so enjoyable than the actual performance. And it's so tiring.

"Fun." I mumble resting myself on the couch. Arghhh.... my body starts to ache right now. God, I hate it if I did it with a lot of engery. I feel so swollen!!!

"That's good. I could see you had a lot of fun..." Manager says while giving us some water to drink. "Judging by your looks, you look far from your energized self." Manager says laughing like an idiot. I just close my eyes feeling tired and exhausted.

Today has been fun. I hope it'll always be like this, but not always.

....

Next chapter.

So how's the starting. Ok, not what you expect but hope you like this!!

I'm sorry if it's short and sorry for the errors, if there is any...

Thank you for reading!!!