25

Chapter 25: Sir Moon.
---------------

-Moonbyul's pov-

I stared at the trees that is swaying with the wind in peace as the bright moon comes in the view with its stars surrounding it. I rub my finger on my chin thinking really carefully about something that's been bothering me for days. I don't know why this kept bothering me but it does.

I walked back and forth slowly having my hands at my back and my head looking down still thinking carefully. I paused and looked across my office to where my table is located. I walked towards my table and open one of the cabinets. That's where a safe is located. I opened it and took out that one thing that's in there.

A briefcase.

This is where all the secret is kept. This is where all my plans are. This is where all the solutions are. And most importantly the secret weapon to destroy those who are catching us. I can't reveal it to anyone yet. This is why it's kept in this safe. If anyone finds out, I would be dead by now.

I open the briefcase and took out the laptop that's inside. I logged into it and video called one of my allies in order to know some news about the outside world and all that. If we're safe. If we're still secured. And if we're still in track of safety.

"Hey." I started and stared right straight at the screen to see one of my allies looking worried.

"Hey, Ms. Moon." She replied looking uneasy.

"Is there anything wrong??" I asked leaning towards my table with my hands interwinded together as I placed my chin on top.

"Yeah. Actually, boss has to talk to you." She says bringing her laptop to my boss, Sir Moon, my dad.

"Hey dad." I greeted leaning closely towards the screen.

"No, 'dad' calling here." He said sounding usual as ever.

"Sorry. Hey SIR." I said emphasising the word sir. He gives me that stern look and continued to whatever he has to say.

"Moonbyul, are you fine in that house I sent you??" He asks while giving dry coughs.

"Yes, I still am." I answered him.

"Oh, how's the girl living with you??" He asks in curiousity.

"She's good. Isn't that whiney or anything." I told him as he moves comfortably on his chair.

"Oh that's good. So, any problems that happened??"

"Yeah-"

"WHAT HAPPENED?!!" He suddenly shouts at the screen making me flinch at my sit.

"DAD!" I screamed back. "Calm down." I told him.

"Are you fine?? Are you hurt?? Do you need to change locations??" He continuously asks making me chuckle.

"No dad. Just no." I told him and rolled my eyes at his over acting. "Listen, Yongsun's mom contacted her."

"Wait, I thought we removed any signal from that area." He interrupted me making me groan slightly.

"Dad, let me finish." I told him. "We were lucky Yongsun didnt tell her about me or who I was. She just told her mom that she would come looking for her."

"So what do you want me to do about it??"

"Remove the signal for this area."

"Yeah, I think I already did." He said checking into some stuffs to be sure.

"Okay that's good." I nod feeling satisfied. "Oh and how are we both contacting if there is no signal here??"

"The satellites." My dad pointed up trying to show the satellites are here to help us contact each other.

"Oh alright."

"Yeah."

"So how's mom?" I asked him as he just shakes his head.

"Don't ask me about her."

"Why? what happen??"

"She had to find out who your true mom is."
"Wait, what do you mean??" I ask feeling really confused.

----

To be continued...

----

Next chapter....

Hehehehehe, sorry for cutting it there.

This is the fun part😉😆

Guess what happens???

Okeh okeh. Tune in for the next chapter to know what happens.

Thank you for reading though!!

-MW-

1/5/19