5

Chapter 5: A dream of realization
-------------

Moonbyul's pov

I woke up on the loud buzzer on the front door. It must be Solar. It's already 12:15pm and she isn't here yet. But why does she has to buzz if she even has her own house key. That kinda made me confused.

I stand up taking few streches on my body and head for the front door. I open the door and see someone so familiar but I can't find the right match on her face, she stands in front of the door looking at me feeling cold. She looks wet? Her hair is everywhere and few droplets of water keeps dripping on her hair. A garbage bag wrap around her body and her pale skin had dirt on it.

"Moonbyul?" She asks making me freak out. How'd she know my name? Is she a sidekick or something?

"Who-.... who are you?" I ask taking few steps backwards taking my phone out to call for the police.

"Wait, you need-.... to listen to me." She says shivering. "Yongsun is the person that your in love with..." she says making me look at her confused if I heard it right. I'm in love with Yongsun.... What is she talking about?

"No, I think you have the wrong person." I told her attempting to close the door. But her foot block the way. I open the door widely and face her with confidence. "Look, whoever you are, Yongsun is JUST my bestfriend and I only see her as a sister or a friend, ok?!" I shout to her but she just shrug not buying it.

"In you. I know you like her so stop making yourself deny it. You'll just loose her if you keep doing that." The stranger says making me start to feel regretful...

What if she's right? Should I stop myself from believing that she's JUST like a sister to me? Should I make myself love her? Will destiny help? I don't know...

Or worst, what if Yongsun likes me too and she didn't tell me? I don't know what to do anymore. This stranger just made things more complicated. Ughhh.... hate you stranger.

"Hello??? So what are you going to do?" The stranger asks me.

"I don't know. What should I do?" I ask her. She better help me because she made this whole mess and she needs to fix this.

"Love her." Was all she said before walking away. Love her? Ughhh... what if she doesn't feel the same way?! It's going to be so humiliating if she doesn't feel the same way.

"What do you mean 'love her'?" I ask making her sigh.

"Stop playing dumb with me and just love her. I know she likes you too."

"Are you sure about that?" I ask her as she nods completely out of her mind.

"Yes of course. Just love her and that's it." She says before walking away.

"But if this whole thing goes wrong it's your fau-" I suddenly felt shaking on my body. Oh my god, is someone cursing me???

"Heyyy!!! Moonbyul!" I heard shouting. Oh my god, it sounds like Yongsun. Why is she here in my head? Maybe I'm just hearing things.... "Hey wake up?!!! Why are you being like this?! Are you killing yourself just because I came here late?" Yongsun shouts in anger. Why am I feeling so cold and wet? What's wrong with me?

I open my eyes and see that I'm in a bathtub with my clothes on and water continuously flowing out of the faucet. Whatttt??? How did I get here? Why is it so hard to breathe? Why is there blood flowing out of my wrist? Why do I feel numb? Why is Solar looking like she's going to cry? Why do I keep on asking questions to myself?

"Moonbyul." Yongsun says looking serious. I look at her and tears starts falling down. What the hell happen? All I know is that I was talking to a stranger and now.... I look like I'm suiciding myself.

"What happen?" Was all I could ask her. She pulls me into a hug, still making me so damn confused. She starts sobbing and all I could do is pat her back.

"I... I cam-came... here la-late. And onc-once I call out fo-for you, you were HEREEEE...." She says sobbing loudly. She assist me out of the toilet and help me change my clothes. Don't worry it's normal for us to be doing like this, just like normal friends.

.

"I'm sorry." I told her looking at her sincerely. "I never knew I'd do that." I murmur looking down at the floor avoiding eye contact.

"It's fine, Byul." She says. She lifts my chin with her finger and show me those sparkling eyes that I always love seeing. "Whatever the reason you did that, I'll always be here by your side." She says having no clue to what REALLY happened.

"Yongsun.... I'll be honest with you." I told her talking a pause, thinking how will I say it. "Tell me, do you even li-" God damn it, I was interrupted by this Kids.

"Oh my GOD, What happen to you Byul???" Wheein barges in looking concern and worried while Hwasa is just looking at me but has concern in those eyes.

"I'm fine. No need to worry. Maybe it's the stresses fault." I told them as they look guilty again. I hardly laughed, this is so fun.

"I'm sorry, Unnie." Wheein apologizes.

"Me too." Hwasa says making a peace sign on her hand. I stand up to give them a hug and a small kiss on their cheek. They both giggle looking at each other like they have something in mind. O oh, they have something in mind meaning I'm ganna die!!!

They both push me back into the bed and roughly tickle every part of my body making it hard to breathe. I laugh and groan at the same time looking at the both of them. I can see Solar feeling left out so I pull her in with me. Hwasa started tickling Solar, she starts shouting like a dolphin and it starts to hurt our ears. But, I had the chance to tickle Wheein and she laugh like a child. So CUTEEEE!!!

Feeling tired, I lay down between Solar and Wheein as I pant looking at the both of them. They both look hot if their tired. I face Yongsun and saw her eyes sparkling again, then I face Wheein and I could see the joy in her eyes. I smile back at her and give her a kiss on the cheek, she giggles and pulls me into a hug. She leans in to whisper something.

"I love you, Moonbyul. We good?" Wheein whispers.

"I love you too, Wheein. And yeah, we're good." I whisper back making her giggle again.

I then face Yongsun again and give a kiss on the cheek. She smiles but it wasn't genuine, something must have bothered her. I just shrug it off and smile back at her.

"I love you, Yongsun." I whisper with much thought in it.

"Me too, Moonbyul." She whispers back then look away eventually. Ok, I felt hurt. I think, I already know how I felt about her... I feel like... I like her? But, I just hope it could go away because I don't want to get hurt any longer.

.

Next chapter...

'Ohhhhhhh... so much love and affection!'

Hope you like this, I made some twists.

Thank you for reading!!!