36

Moonbyul's POV

I couldn't help but listen to Mrs. Kim and Yongsun's conversation and it's starting to make me feel super uneasy and very uncomfortable. I feel sweaty and so nervous right now. I really should calm down, but I just can't. This whole thing is going down so fast.

"Yongsun ... your real dad is uhm-" Mrs. Kim stopped talking when I heard my dad speaking up for her. Oh shit, here we go. This is it-

"Yongsun, I am your dad." My dad said loud enough for everyone in the room to hear it. My eyes were widened and I just froze that the truth is finally out. Yes, Yongsun's dad is my dad which meant the we are sisters.

"Byul! Did you know about this?" Yongsun asked me with tears about to come out of her eyes. I slowly nodded with guilt overpowering me. I didn't know how to tell her ... that's why I tried to keep it until someone else tells her the truth.

"I'm so sorry-" Yongsun cuts me off quickly.

"Just don't. Stop it. I can't believe you didn't tell me this." She slightly shakes her head with anger as she started to cry. "I- I seriously can't believe this." She said and rushed out of the room. I looked at Mrs. Kim and she broke down into tears as well.

"What are you doing, Byul? Go after her." My dad tells me as I nodded and quickly ran out of the room looking for Yongsun.

>>>>

I finally knew where Yongsun was because of the sound of her crying which was very loud and could be heard outside of the women's restroom. I went inside and she was inside one of the stalls crying so much. I knock on the door and she didn't answer.

"Yongsun ..." I called out to her as she kicked on the door knowing it was me.

"NO! I don't want to see you or talk to you or whatever. You broke my heart and lied to me. Why didn't you tell me I WAS YOUR SISTER?! You lied to me ... I can't believe you."

"Hey I'm sorry okay. I didn't know how to tell you the truth. Please let me explain-" She cuts me off again.

"No! Don't you know what no means? I want to be alone right now." She angrily said.

"Okay," I whispered. "But please know that I didn't mean for this to happen and I know how you're feeling about this whole thing. I was also angry, shocked, and confused that we're siblings. For a second, I thought it was just a dream but it really wasn't. I had to force myself to accept the truth and move on, but some part of me still really can't believe it. I'm so sorry for lying and for hurting you. I really didn't mean it. I swear." I let everything out and there was no response from her. I decided to just leave and let her be so she can cool herself so we can talk properly about it.

But before I left, I heard the door unlocking. Gosh this breaks my heart so much. I understand what she's feeling right now and I feel so sorry for it. I just hope she can forgive me for hurting her.

"Hey I'm really sorry-"

"I know Byul. I just can't believe we're siblings, but if you knew we were ... then why'd you keep saying you love me like we weren't even sisters?? This is messed up Byul. My feelings for you are messed up. I can't believe this. I actually fell in love with you for the past couple of days, maybe even weeks, and then the universe is telling me your my sister. What the fuck, Byul."

"I'm sorry, Yongsun-"

"Stop apologizing to me, Byul. I had enough with you and all this. I no longer want to talk to you for even look at you. This is making me feel sick. I can't believe that I fell in love with my sibling. Please just go and leave. I don't want you here anymore." Yongsun harshly said as I left the women's restroom with no hesitation.

I run till I reached my room that I chose to stay in and felt myself crying so hard for what I have done. I didn't really expect for all this to happen. I'm so sorry Yongsun. I really am.

I'm such a horrible person. I shouldn't have made her fell in love with me. I should've kept my distance, but I can't help it. I should've listened to my dad that I should leave her be, but what I have done? I made her fell in love with me. This so wrong ... I don't know what to do anymore.

I lay down on my bed, crying hard as I can, letting all the pain I feel go away just by crying. It helped a little bit, but as soon as I was calm I suddenly fell alseep.

>>>>

NEXT CHAPTER...
BTW SORRY IF THIS WAS SO SHORT. I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO END IT BUT HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE STORY!!
I KNOW THIS STORY IS LIKE MESSED UP BECAUSE THEY ENDED UP BEING SIBLINGS, BUT PLEASE KEEP READING!!
ALSO, THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THIS BOOK!! ILYALL<3<3<3