11

Chapter 11: Practice
---------------

Wheein's pov

Two weeks. Two weeks of ignoring each other, how long will they keep that up?

They're, of course, our unnies. But keeping this much longer isn't going to help. Watching and feeling the distance between them is really bothering me. And it's really uncomfortable.

I continue eating my food and stared at the two unnies whose just giving small glances then back into ignoring each other. Watching them makes me want to laugh and brake that stupid wall that's always been there whenever they fought with each other. It makes me mad too.

"Hey Moonbyul!" I called out to Moonbyul and smirk at her. She just chuckles and continue scrolling into her phone. I bring my food with me, which is just a sandwich, and sat beside her.

And this just gave me the worst thought ever, she just chuckled at me and guess whose glaring at me, Yongsun. She must be jealous or something. But what the heck? Thought she doesn't have this certain 'feelings' for Moonbyul. Well, fuck that. I know for some reason, she likes her. It's so obvious, and everyone knows that.

Asking me if I still like Moonbyul? Well no. Not anymore. I know I shouldn't and I know it isn't right because damnnn, it's fucking obvious there is seriously going on between these two. But they're just denying the reality.

I take a huge bite into my half-eaten sandwich and continued daydreaming about this whole problem.

"So Wheein... are you done practicing your parts?" Moonbyul asks looking up into her phone as she stare at me waiting for me to answer her.

"Uh..." I looked at her confused. I didn't get to hear her right because of daydreaming about shit.

"Are you done with your parts?" She repeats her question and I nod.

"Yeah, then your actually next."

"Yeah..." She sighs. "But seriously, stop daydreaming." She told me shaking her head slightly continuing her business on her phone.

"Well, I wouldn't be if you would stop acting like a jerk to Yongsun." There I finally said it. That made her gasp and act playfully hurt. I still kept my serious face on making her stop and turn serious.

"That's hard to accomplish."

"And how is that?" I ask seemingly confused. What did they seriously fought about? I mean, they fought like children and comes back together again but this, this is like immature adults fighting already, but that still sounded like children. Whatever... They're building walls up and showing much distance to each other.

"Nothing, you wouldn't understand..." She sighs again.

"Well, I wouldn't if you won't tell me what the hell is really wrong with the two of you..."

"Fine. Just keep this between us or else... I'll have to tell Manager that-" I immediately place my hands over her mouth to shut her up.

"Fuck you." I whisper into her ear and my eyes roam around the room and luckily, it was just Moonbyul and I, but Yongsun and Hwasa are just in the corner practicing.

"Stop cursing." She scolded shoving me off of her.

"Says who? When your the one who influenced me." I snap and she frowns.

"But seriously, don't curse."

"And seriously, don't tell." I imitate her making her give a straight face. Ok... have to change the subject quick. "Seriously, tell me... I'm dying to know."