12

[AN: the plots of this chapter is different from the previous one. Hope you understand, But thanks for all your support!]

Chapter 12: Fire!
--------------

Moonbyul's pov

Wheein is right. For once, she gave me something so good to be true. She must have cared for me a lot but it's just that I'm ignoring her. I'm just really thankful she has something like that in her because I'm surely going to continue ignoring Yongsun for the rest of my life.

Well, not really for the rest of my life. You know what I mean.

I walk towards the cafeteria after talking to Wheein because I'm so damn hungry already. But then, a guy wearing black jacket and black everything, his clothes is black, his face is painted black, and his just black. It's like a black lady, but it's a man.

"Ummm, excuse me. Please watch where your going." I told him but he just ignores and walk quickly to the elevator like he did something wrong.

Maybe he did...

I snap myself out of that thought and continued my way to the cafeteria. Nothing will happen, right? I just hope nothing would.

I check the food and menus and found something that could interest my appetite. Ok, it's just a simple macaroni and salad. Nothing in here is really that satisfying considering that my appetite feels off. Something in me thinks that something might go wrong.

I take my food on the counter and take a can of beer from the mini fridge, and look for any empty sit. Luckily, it was so damn empty in here so I just sat over the corner on the end beside the huge big window that shows the world down there. I smiled and start munching into the macaroni salad which looks quite delicious even though it looks like shit. I opened up my can of beer and drank half way through feeling the stinging pain on my throat. I ignored it and sighed.

I feel kind of nervous today. I don't know why but I have a feeling something would really go wrong even if I keep telling myself that nothing would. I'm just feeling nervous for nothing.

.

I finished half of my macaroni salad as I stood having no appetite anymore. I drank all of my beer and went back to the practice room but something stopped me. Before I could even throw the can of beer, I saw matches. There are three to six matches inside the garbage bin.

And I know I should go jump into conclusions but I stop myself from thinking all of that. I know maybe a person had a lot of smoking to do and forgets to throw their matches so they decided to throw it on the garbage bin. But, lighters. Lighters are invented to make no mess, why matches? I'm confused.

I stare at it for a couple of seconds and shrug thinking it might be something else. I went back to the practice room and saw smoke over flowing from the inside. I panic and knock on the door if anyone is in there. Why is there smoke inside? why not outside??

"HELLO!" I shout knocking into the door not caring how much my fists are hurting already.

"He-help!" I heard someone on the other side and to my surprise, it was Wheein who answered.

"Wheein! I'm barging in." I shout and pushed myself into the door feeling pain starts to grow into my left side of my back and arms. I ignored it and look for a sharp thing to hit the glass door down. And luckily there is a hammer right next to me. "Wheein! Go back! I'm going to brake the glass down!"