15

Chapter 15: Your the familiar person
------------

I stood up from the couch having my body complain about how sore my muscles are. I haven't even notice this in the morning, just now...

Weird.

I suddenly felt pain in my head making me sit back down into the couch crunching the pillow because of the pain.

Arghhh... I shouldn't have drunk last night. But because of my ignorance, I drank like my alcohol tolerance is high. Well fuck that, I'm so dizzy.

I skipped my way through the kitchen looking for some painkillers for this stupid headache. I drank two pills, chugging into the glass of water that was beside me this whole time. I groan leaning into the wall as I cross my arms just staring at my reflection on the silver tray.

Huh, I never knew I've changed so much for the past year and three months after the fire accident.

My hair no longer blonde, almost into a brunette kind of hair. My face very pale and I'm actually growing few wrinkles on my face. My voice getting kind of hoarse and rough, loosing my smooth singing voice. And I'm getting slimmer than I am from the past. I'm loosing too much of myself from now and then.

Maybe I was not taking notice of my physical appearance.

I stood straight walking to my bedroom having Eric on my bed sleeping peacefully. I smiled but then felt something in me that doesn't feel right.

Something's wrong....

I stayed still leaning on my doorframe watching him sleep. He came here this afternoon after his long trip on his business trip. I wasn't bothered if his always leaving because I was getting used to it every time he keeps doing it. His just working really hard and I'm pretty happy that it's for the both of us.

But if it's for something else, well fuck him out of my life.

I drag myself inside my bedroom closing the door behind me still keeping an eye on him. He slightly moved but still keeps sleeping. He must be really tired.

I sat down on his side of the bed, watching him like a creep. I'm just confused and I wanted answers.

Answers to everything. About our relationship. About him being my boyfriend which I didn't make it official yet. About what happen on the day to where the fire happened... I was really confused that time.

----

Every night when I sleep I always dream about the fire accident.

The way how it affected me kills me.

I can't stop thinking about it.

It's like something's been telling me that the way I'm living right now isn't how it suppose to be happening.

I'm confused.

I always dreamt of two people on that scene. A person with orange kind of hair laying on the ground, there was blood on her face. And one person carrying me out of the burning room, and I'm sure that person was Eric. But I have no idea who the heck is the person laying on the ground.

But I'm sure it was a girl....

I still can picture the way she looks like and the way she looked at me showing anger and something... I really can't understand.

She must be someone whose close to me. Maybe, a friend? Best friend? Or even a sister? I'm confused, but I knew we were related.