8

Chapter 8: Bad habit
----------

Yongsun's pov

God, where is Moonbyul?

It's already ten in the morning and she isn't coming back yet. Yes, I know she left. She always does that when she's mad, annoyed, angry, and embarrassed? Which I really don't understand that hobby of hers.

I press call again and still no response. It's ringing but she isn't picking up. Why is she not answering? Does she hate me just because I forced her to leave the bathroom? Well of course I had to do that since I'm doing my business inside.

Or is it her excuse?

Hahahaha, don't tell me she's embarrassed about it. I mean, she's always tough and she'll just shrug it off but this, why is she even feeling embarrassed? She really needs to know how to keep things cool even though she's keeping it cool.

"Unnie!" Hwasa taps my shoulder interrupting me from my very weird thought about Moonbyul. It just makes me want to laugh with the thought.

"Yeah?" I face Hwasa and she showed me her phone showing that Moonbyul is calling. I took it away from her hands and press call.

"Heyyyyy-" Moonbyul greets with a very weird tone in her voice. Also, there are a lot of banging sounds in the background which hurts my ears when I place it directly into my ear.

"Moonbyul." I call out with a stern and serious tone.

"Wha- whattttt?" She asks having the banging sounds go louder.

"Come here right this instant!" I shout through the phone feeling mad that I know what Moonbyul's doing.

"Your not my mom, Yongsun." She told me loosing the formal conversation that we never had. And every second I talk to Moonbyul, I'm growing mad.

"Come here before I tell the manager whatever your doing!" And after saying that, there was a smirk on the other line making me more angry than I am now.

"Do you even have any idea of what I'm even doing?" She asks changing the tone quickly. She sounded cold and annoyed. Just like what she normally sounds like when she's mad and annoyed.

"No, but-"

"Then you don't have to be so demanding, Yongsun." She interrupts me with a really scary tone. "If you don't give any shit with me just don't! Your loosing my mind already Yongsun! Seriously!" She shouts angrily hanging up making me frozen from my sit. I stood up leaving the phone on the couch as I went out grabbing my phone with me. I know exactly where she is and I know she's probably doing something so stupid.

Before I leave, I told the kids to stay here and keep contact with Moonbyul. I'm starting to get worried.

I dialed Moonbyul's number again but of course she wouldn't answer me.

I run past three to four buildings feeling tired and wanting for air so badly but I can't just stop right here. I know for some reason Moonbyul needs me and I know how much she feels for me. It's so obvious.

I run up into the rooftop of this abandon building where Moonbyul used to hangout by herself when she's in the mood to. And she brought me up here and told me I was already special. Which flattered me.

"Moonbyul." I shout waiting for any response. But still nothing. I walk further and saw her laying on the floor with her arms scattered and a lot of alcohol bottles and beer cans everywhere. Well, to be specific, just two alcohol bottles and five cans of beers scattered on the floor.

And blood?

Why is there blood? On... on her head? Oh my god, don't tell me.... she's-

"Moonbyul!!!" I shout going close to her.

"MOONBYUL!" I gasp with my hands covering my mouth feeling like tears will fall any second from now. There is freaking blood on her head! I fetch my phone out dialing 911.

"Yo-Yongsun." I heard Moonbyul mumbles and made me surprised.

"MOONBYUL!" I shouted. "We need to bring you to the hospital!!" I shout again kneeling down to face her. I see her smirk making me confused.

"I'm not ganna die." She said opening her eyes slowly.

"What?! Then why?" I ask staring at the blood.

"That's just some red spaghetti that spilled then I fell into and I didn't care about it anymore." She explains with a huge laugh coming out into her mouth. I smack her head feeling mad that I thought she's dying.

"I hate you!" I told her standing up sitting down in a chair ignoring her.

"Why bother coming here if your just going to make me argue with you?" She asks while standing up sitting beside me. And from here, I could smell the alcohol and the drunkenness.

"Why would you go drunk because of embarrassment?" I ask not bothering to think twice.

"Because I'm embarrassed and I hate showing my weak-side to you."

And this hits me, something weird in me starts moving. Specifically in my stomach. I feel goosebumps too. I don't understand this feeling I'm feeling. So weird.

"Its ok. I'm used to your embarrassments." I said still she doesn't agree.

"No, I sill don't want to show you."

"Are you drunk?"

"Uh, yeah?" She says unsure.

"Ok, let's go home now." I said. "And I'll definitely tell you to manager." I added making her pull my wrist before I walk away. I look at her and saw begging eyes.

"Please don't." She whispers looking away.

"No I have to. You've done a lot of trouble already." I said but she pulls my wrist tightly.

"Please. I beg you. I'll make it up to this whole mess." She said with sincerity and still trying to beg for me not to tell.

"Fine. But once I caught you again, I'll really tell you." I said with a threatening voice. She nods standing up and we both left the whole mess in the rooftop.

But I'm keeping my words. Once she did it again, I'll tell her. She'll keep on going on and on if I won't stop her. She really needs to stop drinking.

That's really a bad habit of hers.

Next chapter...