23

Chapter 23: How thrilling
---------------

Moonbyul's pov

I couldn't sleep well last night because of what happened yesterday. That sudden Kiss was unexpected and is totally something that I would be suspicious of. It was really all of a sudden and weird to have her kiss me. I mean I totally enjoyed it but it seem like it was forced. But I shouldn't keep jumping into a lot of conclusions, makes me feel insecure or something.

As I lean on my wheeled chair feeling tired from all the signing of the papers that needed to be singed for this house and some notice, I look up at the ceiling thinking about anything else but the kiss. I don't know why it bothers me...

I know it's just an 'apology kiss', but I still can't believe it. It maybe something else other than that. Like to brainwash me? Or to keep me loving her? Or... just something else.

I hate jumping into conclusions that may cause me to figure it myself. I might confront to her about it, which she may tell me the truth... but that's what I want right? To know the truth? Okay, this is now getting me confused.

But should I go ask her again?? Yeah, I think that's what I'm going to do. It's not the best thing and its quite not a bad thing to do. Well, I'll go ask her once she comes here in my office for something. I can't just barge into her room and be like, "Hey, come and kiss me again so that I could feel if your kiss is real or not-" or "Oh hey, wanna kiss me again and tell me the truth while cuddling with each other?" that would be really stupid and I'm just forcing myself.

I chuckled at the hilarious but random thought and stood up from the wheeled chair to the huge window where you could pretty much see the forest and the pretty view of that sun going downwards really slowly , which really is a wonderful sight. I keep an eye on the trees that's moving slowly by the wind that's getting a little bit strong every second. I then look up into the sky seeing thick fluffy clouds going to their places with the sun showing up with them. And with that, the sky has a really beautiful color of orange, yellow, to blue and violet. It's a really beautiful sight.

Once I've seen the transformation of the sky to light and dark, I sighed heavily as I keep any eye on a bush. A green bush from afar is slowly shaking in ever minute that's been there. I also noticed that earlier when I was watching the sky. I thought it would be the wind or something but... its just been shaking ever since earlier. I got curious.

Don't tell me it's an enemy or something cause if it is, I don't know where else to go anymore. This is like the best place that I've been to for the couple of months. I went downstairs to our backyard to check out what's behind those bushes.

As I arrived in my backyard that bushes starts to move again.

(Sounds of bushes)

I then started to panic as I thought that this is a horrible idea. Just coming down here looking at some bush that kept moving not knowing what's behind it, is just a really dangerous thing for me to do. But I can't back out anymore, I'm already here. So why not check it out?

I took a shovel that's near me and point that shark blade towards the bush. I poke it and poke it once more. And from there, it shook again.

I gave up and went near it but still with the shovel beside me. I knelt down to have it near me. And as my hands start to move and get to work to see what behind the bushes, I see the cutest thing that I ever have seen in my life.

An abondoned little puppy that looked like it got hurt or something and that is laying down like a wrapped sushi. I went near it and hold the small puppy slowly on my hands carrying it near my chest. I then went back inside the house to go clean it up and to get it healed. Then from there, I could show this cute puppy to Yongsun.

Next chapter...
Sorry for this random insert of a puppy.
Hope you like it though.
And thank you for the 100 followers!!!!
I gladly appreciate your support!
Thank you so much for the support and thank you for reading!!

Dec.3,2018
-MW-